Not a bite

In Cherry Grove Marsh this afternoon about 6.low tide at 8:30.kind of gloomy and spit a little bit of rain figured not many people would be out was correct. Spent about an hour trying to find a red fish no luck. Spent about another hour dragging some mud minnows to try to find a flounder no luck.
Got home washing down the boat and found out I did catch some line. Must have got it right there at the ramp. There were still about three foot hanging out from the prop. Pulled the prop and cleaned it out about 25 feet.

The wife and I are going to give it a shot in the morning. Have some fiddler’s going to give the :sheep: head a shot.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Got a late start this morning we got on the water about 8:30 this morning. Started out in dunn sound. Found some decent size mullet.Decided to see if there’s any shrimp.found some good size shrimp also. Wife got a couple small black drum back in the sound moved on. Everywhere we went was loaded up with boats.Just decided to call it a day. I was skunked two days in a row.I’m guessing catching this little guy in the net don’t count.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.