defunding the Police

Y'all heard the latest knee Jerk B.S.? Our big Democratic led cities are actually listening to the thugs begging to do away with all Police! Can you imagine the anarchy that would ensue if our Police officers were done a way with? These are the men and women that know these communities better than anyone and the thugs want to have them removed. Why? To commit more crime, not because they are scared of them. How about some Federal funding for training even more officers to put in these areas. These thugs with the bully pulpit of the Main Stream media and the unwarranted "glorification" of the Floyd tragedy, are trying to convince America that ALL law officers are bad. I remember Clinton saying that he would provide money and training for law officers when he had the huge reduction in the Military (do more with less), never happened.

Maybe if we had more standardized Training for all Law officers and increased their presence in troubled neighborhoods, things like the Floyd tragedy wouldn't happen. Lord knows we needed more officer to STOP the Looting and Rioting that they were told to let happen by their elected leaders.
Replies

Mediocrats propaganda and democrats are responsible for riots

https://www.lawofficer.com/we-told-you-so-the-george-floyd-incident/

C/p Minnesota withheld the full #GeorgeFloyd body cam footage for one reason and one reason only: they knew it would immediately dispel the race narrative and they wanted to assist the Democrats in dividing Americans in an election year.

Absolutely appalling.

BLACK LIES MATTER.

When society breaks from the norms that allow/enable a civil society, it is not the government or any other institution that 'fixes' the problem(s). It is the average everyday citizen that adjusts his understanding of the situation and thereby fixes things.

Pre-revolutionary war, when the up-state and mid-state farmers were repeatedly robbed on their way back from selling their product in Charleston, the farmers created their own security force who became known as the Regulators. The local people created their own solution. ('Part of what led to the war when the Regulators delivered some bandits to the 'authorities' (brits) in Charleston and the 'authorities' arrested the Regulators and let the bandits go. Colonists weren't real happy about that. 'Reminds me of Philadelphia deciding to prosecute the couple that defended their home.)

After 911, we did a bunch of stuff to make flying safer. The gov't created a huge new bureaucracy to make sure we didn't carry weapons onto planes. However, the TSA's own IG testing and reporting shows that they routinely fail up to 90% of the undercover tests that they send through. That huge new govt organ does nothing to keep us safer. But, we are safer. And, that is because the average person has changed their response to a crazy person on a plane(e.g. a hijacking). Pre-911, passengers sat passively and waited to be rescued. Now, if someone tries to light a shoe or their underwear on fire or pulls out a box cutter, those around them (at least some of them) subdue the miscreant and tie him to a seat for the air marshals to collect (if there isnt an air marshal on the plane).

Similarly, with this Wuhan virus stuff, it will be the aggregate effect of each individual's personal risk assessment and how to manage that risk that will determine how we deal with this bug.

To the main idea, what's going on relative to the defund the police push? I don't do a lot of shooting, but, I've always enjoyed it and when out-of-town friends who are avid shooters come to town, we go play. I cannot, and have not been able to find bulk 9mm Luger for several months. Bought a 6.5 creedmoor rifle a while back. (Love it. Tall skinny guy who hates the beating a 30-6 puts on him (me). 4-6 shots and I'm flinching. 6.5 cm is strong enough and there is no beating. But, that's another topic.) Can still find 6.5 cm, but, it is getting slim (pun), also. I wasn't to worried when people started stock piling toilet paper. But, we're seeing an absolutely enormous increase in the stock piling of weapons/ammunition. Every day people are arming up. Where are we going as a society? The leftists better make sure the want what they are asking for. Let me say that I think a shooting conflict is the absolute worst outcome for any situation. 'Better to figure out how to live with each other. But, a LOT of people are arming up. A LOT!

Interesting Times.

---------------------------
17' Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26' Palmer Scott project hull
14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25
Yep PSA Mount pleasant had a pallet of 6.5 in ammo cans yesterday. A few cases of 9mm and a lot of 22. There's not didly for guns.

Good read!!

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
When society breaks from the norms that allow/enable a civil society, it is not the government or any other institution that 'fixes' the problem(s). It is the average everyday citizen that adjusts his understanding of the situation and thereby fixes things.

Pre-revolutionary war, when the up-state and mid-state farmers were repeatedly robbed on their way back from selling their product in Charleston, the farmers created their own security force who became known as the Regulators. The local people created their own solution. ('Part of what led to the war when the Regulators delivered some bandits to the 'authorities' (brits) in Charleston and the 'authorities' arrested the Regulators and let the bandits go. Colonists weren't real happy about that. 'Reminds me of Philadelphia deciding to prosecute the couple that defended their home.)

After 911, we did a bunch of stuff to make flying safer. The gov't created a huge new bureaucracy to make sure we didn't carry weapons onto planes. However, the TSA's own IG testing and reporting shows that they routinely fail up to 90% of the undercover tests that they send through. That huge new govt organ does nothing to keep us safer. But, we are safer. And, that is because the average person has changed their response to a crazy person on a plane(e.g. a hijacking). Pre-911, passengers sat passively and waited to be rescued. Now, if someone tries to light a shoe or their underwear on fire or pulls out a box cutter, those around them (at least some of them) subdue the miscreant and tie him to a seat for the air marshals to collect (if there isnt an air marshal on the plane).

Similarly, with this Wuhan virus stuff, it will be the aggregate effect of each individual's personal risk assessment and how to manage that risk that will determine how we deal with this bug.

To the main idea, what's going on relative to the defund the police push? I don't do a lot of shooting, but, I've always enjoyed it and when out-of-town friends who are avid shooters come to town, we go play. I cannot, and have not been able to find bulk 9mm Luger for several months. Bought a 6.5 creedmoor rifle a while back. (Love it. Tall skinny guy who hates the beating a 30-6 puts on him (me). 4-6 shots and I'm flinching. 6.5 cm is strong enough and there is no beating. But, that's another topic.) Can still find 6.5 cm, but, it is getting slim (pun), also. I wasn't to worried when people started stock piling toilet paper. But, we're seeing an absolutely enormous increase in the stock piling of weapons/ammunition. Every day people are arming up. Where are we going as a society? The leftists better make sure the want what they are asking for. Let me say that I think a shooting conflict is the absolute worst outcome for any situation. 'Better to figure out how to live with each other. But, a LOT of people are arming up. A LOT!

Interesting Times.

---------------------------
17' Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26' Palmer Scott project hull
14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25Originally posted by PalmerScott

I nominate you as the community organizer of the average citizens, which park will the meeting be held in?

http://www.alt-market.com/index.php/articles/4296-i-started-a-local-gun-and-preparedness-club-and-leftists-tried-to-interfere

The folks Biden refuses to condemn

https://www.dailywire.com/news/leftists-storm-suburb-with-guillotine-burn-american-flags-get-in-the-fing-streets

democrat controlled cities any questions?
https://www.officer.com/command-hq/technology/security-surveillance/news/21151145/chicago-police-ban-protests-on-mayors-block-order-arrests-for-anyone-who-wont-leave

?¿????????

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

You listen to these democratic city leaders wanting to defund the police and promote violent protests ..... But not in their neighborhood. Do as I say, not as I do. Sickening.
The folks Biden refuses to condemn

https://www.dailywire.com/news/leftists-storm-suburb-with-guillotine-burn-american-flags-get-in-the-fing-streets

democrat controlled cities any questions?Originally posted by Bayrider

Anyone caught burning the flag should loose instantly loose their citizenship and made to leave America.