defunding the Police

Y'all heard the latest knee Jerk B.S.? Our big Democratic led cities are actually listening to the thugs begging to do away with all Police! Can you imagine the anarchy that would ensue if our Police officers were done a way with? These are the men and women that know these communities better than anyone and the thugs want to have them removed. Why? To commit more crime, not because they are scared of them. How about some Federal funding for training even more officers to put in these areas. These thugs with the bully pulpit of the Main Stream media and the unwarranted "glorification" of the Floyd tragedy, are trying to convince America that ALL law officers are bad. I remember Clinton saying that he would provide money and training for law officers when he had the huge reduction in the Military (do more with less), never happened.

Maybe if we had more standardized Training for all Law officers and increased their presence in troubled neighborhoods, things like the Floyd tragedy wouldn't happen. Lord knows we needed more officer to STOP the Looting and Rioting that they were told to let happen by their elected leaders.
Replies

And the federal police training camp that Fred is talking about sounds like a great idea.

'18 Cobia 220 F200
'97 Car. Skiff 17'Suz DF60

'18 Cobia 220 F200
Originally posted by Beaufort Boy

I was talking with some friends yesterday about this issue. Didn't think it through. If we handed our Training over to the Feds, it would take a lot away from Individual State Rights and bring Big Brother one step closer to controlling us completely. Might end up with a more Militarized Police force? It would be hard to do "standardized" training when all our states have different laws. Maybe just have some mandatory Mental screenings for all our Officers by Federally non biased group?

Easy to arm chair things. I still find it hard to believe many large cities have even considered the idea of a smaller Police presence after all these looters and rioters have proven they can't be left alone if business are going to thrive. They will just destroy them. I want to know who is behind the planted bricks and frozen water bottles. If it proves to be an organization they need to be declared Domestic Terrorists.

And the federal police training camp that Fred is talking about sounds like a great idea.

'18 Cobia 220 F200

'18 Cobia 220 F200
Originally posted by Beaufort Boy

I was talking with some friends yesterday about this issue. Didn't think it through. If we handed our Training over to the Feds, it would take a lot away from Individual State Rights and bring Big Brother one step closer to controlling us completely. Might end up with a more Militarized Police force? It would be hard to do "standardized" training when all our states have different laws. Maybe just have some mandatory Mental screenings for all our Officers by Federally non biased group?

Easy to arm chair things. I still find it hard to believe many large cities have even considered the idea of a smaller Police presence after all these looters and rioters have proven they can't be left alone if business are going to thrive. They will just destroy them. I want to know who is behind the planted bricks and frozen water bottles. If it proves to be an organization they need to be declared Domestic Terrorists. Originally posted by Fred67

Google what both Obamas have said about it. Hillary has her RESIST force. Biden is pandering and Soros has the funding. The mediocrats are stuck on stupid with “Peaceful Protesters “. All suffering from Orange Man Bad TDS.
Hey Trump, try this, what do you have to lose?

c/p Abolish Public Unions Entirely

Union leaders have a mandated goal of protecting bad cops, bad teachers, and corrupt politicians. Unions blackmail politicians and threaten the public they are supposed to serve.

Union leaders will do anything to stay in power, the kids and the public be damned.

The only way to deal with the situation is to "effectively" abolish public unions entirely.

The key word is effectively. What do I mean by that? Take away 100% of their power as opposed to ending their right of association.

https://www.thestreet.com/mishtalk/economics/why-its-impossible-to-get-rid-of-bad-cops

Easy to arm chair things. I still find it hard to believe many large cities have even considered the idea of a smaller Police presence after all these looters and rioters have proven they can't be left alone if business are going to thrive. They will just destroy them. I want to know who is behind the planted bricks and frozen water bottles. If it proves to be an organization they need to be declared Domestic Terrorists. Originally posted by Fred67

Yep Alfredo, your natural first thoughts and leanings are Democrat/Liberal...

Haha...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-top-democrats-unveil-police-144356048.html

c/p:
A training program would be created under the bill that would cover racial bias and duty to intervene, and the measure would require that police officers use deadly force only as a last resort and use de-escalation techniques. The measure would also create a federal registry for misconduct complaints and disciplinary actions against police officers.

Alfredo, you'll be "Ridin w/ Biden" before the summer is over... Liberal at heart...wink

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67

Haha...

Alfredo, you'll be "Ridin w/ Biden" before the summer is over... Liberal at heart...wink

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Why the Ha ha ha? What is it that you find funny? That we have Democratic leaders wanting to disband our Police force? I believe many youths are liberal from the start, then age and have the wisdom to be conservative.

As usual nothing to add but your demented disorder of twisted replies through many faces. You still holding onto the lie that you are a Republican?

Ridin with Biden? That's even past your normal twist. Never happen, no matter how wet it would make you. What is really sad is the simple fact you are toying with the idea that someone like myself would even consider Biden a viable leader for our Country. I know it's just your sick way of trying to get under my skin, but using Biden to do it? Shame on you.

You try to come across like you have some sort of education and try to assume you are smarter than many on this sight, if that is remotely true then why can't you see how devastating Biden would be to our Country? Won't hold my breath expecting you to give a civil answer.

Edit... Deadly force has been a "last resort" tactic for many years, just in case your girl Pelosi didn't know it.
Last edited by Fred67

Haha...

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Why the Ha ha ha? What is it that you find funny? That we have Democratic leaders wanting to disband our Police force? I believe many youths are liberal from the start, then age and have the wisdom to be conservative.

As usual nothing to add but your demented disorder of twisted replies through many faces. You still holding onto the lie that you are a Republican?

Ridin with Biden? That's even past your normal twist. Never happen, no matter how wet it would make you. What is really sad is the simple fact you are toying with the idea that someone like myself would even consider Biden a viable leader for our Country. I know it's just your sick way of trying to get under my skin, but using Biden to do it? Shame on you.

You try to come across like you have some sort of education and try to assume you are smarter than many on this sight, if that is remotely true then why can't you see how devastating Biden would be to our Country? Won't hold my breath expecting you to give a civil answer.

Edit... Deadly force has been a "last resort" tactic for many years, just in case your girl Pelosi didn't know it. Originally posted by Fred67

Hate to break it to you pal....but more and more decorated military personnel are all saying the same words. Trump is a liar.

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/colin-powell-endorses-biden-says-trump-is-a-liar-and-a-danger-to-the-nation-1.632815

Colin Powell, a former secretary of state and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Sunday that he would vote for Joe Biden in November because President Donald Trump has “drifted away” from the Constitution, is a chronic liar and is “dangerous to our country.”

In a blistering interview with Jake Tapper on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Powell added his voice to a string of retired generals, admirals and Pentagon chiefs who have denounced Trump since his threats to use troops to break up nationwide protests over the killing of George Floyd at the hands of police in Minneapolis.

“We have a Constitution,” Powell said. “And we have to follow that Constitution. And the president has drifted away from it. I’m so proud of what these generals and admirals have done, and others have done.”

The former secretary of state called Trump — who has shown disdain for diplomacy and long-standing U.S. allies and has demonized immigrants — a liar who has harmed America’s moral authority.
Last edited by poly ball

Hate to break it to you pal....but more and more decorated military personnel are all saying the same words. Trump is a liar.

.Originally posted by poly ball

Ok, what did he lie about? I don't think it is so much about lies as it is about him pizzing people off for doing the right thing and the media twisting his words a hundred different ways to suit their agenda of Trump bashing. I don't see a problem in bringing in our military to the bigger cities were the Democratic leaders pulled back police and let the mobs loot and terrorize our Citizens. That is nothing but Domestic terrorism and our Military is sworn to protect us from it.

Go ahead vote for Biden, but tell me one good thing he can do other than fulfill your dream of Trump no longer our President? Ya'll tried to impeach Trump for a suspected allegation that Biden did on National T.V. and laughed about doing it?! Don't be such a hypocrite. Did you know W.H.O is doing clinical trials with good results on the Wuhan virus using.....hydroxychloroquine Don't hear that in the media with all the Trump hate speech.
General Mattis had a few choice words for the orange asshole-in-chief!

Former Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, who has largely kept silent on President Donald Trump, issued a blistering statement Wednesday criticizing him and even suggesting he's a threat to the US Constitution in a call for Americans to come together to oppose his actions following George Floyd's death.

"I have watched this week's unfolding events, angry and appalled," Mattis said in a statement given to The Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg. He said Trump was actively trying to divide the nation.

"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people — does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us," the widely respected former Marine Corps general wrote. "We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership."

"We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society," he continued. "This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children."

General Kelly, a few choice words as well.....

WASHINGTON —“I think we need to look harder at who we elect and I think we should start, all of us, regardless of what our views are of politics, I think we should look at people running for office and put them through the filter, what is their character like, what are their ethics and if elected, are they willing to represent all of their constituents and not just their base,” Kelly said.

Former White House chief of staff John Kelly said Friday that he did not agree with President Donald Trump’s threat to deploy active-duty U.S. military as the nation braced for another week of planned protests over the death of George Floyd.

“The troops hate it, they don’t see it as their job, they don’t want to be used in that way,” Kelly told Anthony Scaramucci, former White House communications director, during a livestreamed interview. “Now, natural disasters are a different story, hurricanes, earthquakes, we lean forward in the U.S. military to help,” he added, saying that the civil unrest in the United States are “domestic issues.”

Kelly, who also served as the secretary of Homeland Security in the Trump administration, reiterated the importance of preserving the Department of Defense’s apolitical nature.

“We have always attempted to be apolitical,” explained Kelly, a retired four-star Marine Corps general. “And we think that’s important because the U.S. military serves the nation, all of its people, not a party, not a political persuasion, not an individual.”