defunding the Police

Y'all heard the latest knee Jerk B.S.? Our big Democratic led cities are actually listening to the thugs begging to do away with all Police! Can you imagine the anarchy that would ensue if our Police officers were done a way with? These are the men and women that know these communities better than anyone and the thugs want to have them removed. Why? To commit more crime, not because they are scared of them. How about some Federal funding for training even more officers to put in these areas. These thugs with the bully pulpit of the Main Stream media and the unwarranted "glorification" of the Floyd tragedy, are trying to convince America that ALL law officers are bad. I remember Clinton saying that he would provide money and training for law officers when he had the huge reduction in the Military (do more with less), never happened.

Maybe if we had more standardized Training for all Law officers and increased their presence in troubled neighborhoods, things like the Floyd tragedy wouldn't happen. Lord knows we needed more officer to STOP the Looting and Rioting that they were told to let happen by their elected leaders.
Replies

These fine men will be made into azz holes now by Fred and the other riff raff on here.

BOB
These fine men will be made into azz holes now by Fred and the other riff raff on here.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Here it comes.... "Deep State" in 3-2-1....

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67

Why the Ha ha ha? What is it that you find funny? That we have Democratic leaders wanting to disband our Police force? I believe many youths are liberal from the start, then age and have the wisdom to be conservative.

As usual nothing to add but your demented disorder of twisted replies through many faces. You still holding onto the lie that you are a Republican?

Ridin with Biden? That's even past your normal twist. Never happen, no matter how wet it would make you. What is really sad is the simple fact you are toying with the idea that someone like myself would even consider Biden a viable leader for our Country. I know it's just your sick way of trying to get under my skin, but using Biden to do it? Shame on you.

You try to come across like you have some sort of education and try to assume you are smarter than many on this sight, if that is remotely true then why can't you see how devastating Biden would be to our Country? Won't hold my breath expecting you to give a civil answer.

Edit... Deadly force has been a "last resort" tactic for many years, just in case your girl Pelosi didn't know it. Originally posted by Fred67

Haha was about you thinking just like the Dems which doesn't surprise me based on your voting record...

The rest of your post is nonsense...

Let's see.... In 2016 Hilliary was the worst thing that could happen, and now in 2020 Biden is so bad you stated you would vote for Hilliary over Biden... So, IF Biden wins, then will you concede that you should have voted for Hilliary in 2016? Also, IF Biden wins, will you back your new President and call for all other Drumpf loyalists with a passionate plea to support Biden since he is your President?

RBF

Disorder.
Good start to the week... Cha-ching! bigsmile

RBF

Alfredo, looks like you can be "Ridin with Biden" guilt free now...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/08/politics/joe-biden-defund-the-police/index.html

Come on out of the closet, Alfredo... You'll feel better about yourself, and not be so grumpy all the time.... wink

RBF

Haha was about you thinking just like the Dems which doesn't surprise me based on your voting record...

T

Let's see.... In 2016 Hilliary was the worst thing that could happen, and now in 2020 Biden is so bad you stated you would vote for Hilliary over Biden... So, IF Biden wins, then will you concede that you should have voted for Hilliary in 2016? Also, IF Biden wins, will you back your new President and call for all other Drumpf loyalists with a passionate plea to support Biden since he is your President?

RBF

[ Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Man you love twisting things to suit yourself. My voting record?, more like your broken record. You need some new matterial.

Yea you got it all right RBF. no need arguing anymore. No matter you'll twist it worse than a broke back snake with your many faces. I'll support Biden just like I would have Obuma or Clinton if he gets elected.... I'd give my life defending a U.S. President. Bet you can't say the same. . Passionate plea? Go smoke another bowl.

Trump in 2020!

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

I'm sure you would like that, since I'm the lowest of the low because I voted for Trump and will do so again in 2020. Sorry to disappoint you. ~

GO TRUMP! 2020
So Fred .....you agree with General Colin Powell, General James Mattis, and General John Kelly? ( White House Chief of Staff 2017-2019)

Man you love twisting things to suit yourself. My voting record?, more like your broken record. You need some new matterial.

Yea you got it all right RBF. no need arguing anymore. No matter you'll twist it worse than a broke back snake with your many faces. I'll support Biden just like I would have Obuma or Clinton if he gets elected.... I'd give my life defending a U.S. President. Bet you can't say the same. . Passionate plea? Go smoke another bowl.

Trump in 2020!Originally posted by Fred67

So, you would jump in front a bullet for Biden if he wins? Pretty hard to prove, and much less to believe... Let's be honest, you had for years a avatar of calvin pissing on Obama posted here... First you vote for Dems, and then you hate them.... You and Bayrider outta go have lunch...

RBF