defunding the Police

Y'all heard the latest knee Jerk B.S.? Our big Democratic led cities are actually listening to the thugs begging to do away with all Police! Can you imagine the anarchy that would ensue if our Police officers were done a way with? These are the men and women that know these communities better than anyone and the thugs want to have them removed. Why? To commit more crime, not because they are scared of them. How about some Federal funding for training even more officers to put in these areas. These thugs with the bully pulpit of the Main Stream media and the unwarranted "glorification" of the Floyd tragedy, are trying to convince America that ALL law officers are bad. I remember Clinton saying that he would provide money and training for law officers when he had the huge reduction in the Military (do more with less), never happened.

Maybe if we had more standardized Training for all Law officers and increased their presence in troubled neighborhoods, things like the Floyd tragedy wouldn't happen. Lord knows we needed more officer to STOP the Looting and Rioting that they were told to let happen by their elected leaders.
Replies

Let's get one thing straight many faces. I voted for a sheriff running on a democratic ticket. I don't vote for Dems (plural) quit being such an freaking ass hole. Can you do that? I guess I'm now in your cross hairs. So be it. As this avatar says you are a Dick Head, what about your other avatars? Still a dick head? or just further kicking the ant nest?

I'd be happy to have lunch with Bay when the time is right. Thought maybe I would with you as well, but I think that may have passed. Originally posted by Fred67

Sorry Alfredo, you have a selective memory.... You are already on record saying you have voted for a FEW democrats... Looks like you are trying to walk it back, or are you just lying?

Here is your post:

Maybe he liked the candidate? I've voted for a few Democrats. I must say I'm more for the Republicans and have grown to loathe most modern Democrats.. The entitlement mentality and dumbing down our schools (most of em anyway) are teaching these days is just a setup for future failure... Failure that I don't need if I want to retire at a reasonable age.

"If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed."Originally posted by Fred67

Here is the thread link...

https://www.charlestonfishing.com/forums/Topic/Posts/165709?pagenum=1&archived=0&terms=once%2Bvoted%2Bdemocrat

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Oh Chit, Fred is busted....

As most know, the Dems are not in anyway what they used to be, as Fred eluded to when you read beyond your highlight. Many current republicans voted for Dems years ago.

Carry on with the BS. Typical maneuver.

NN

As most know, the Dems are not in anyway what they used to be, as Fred eluded to when you read beyond your highlight. Many current republicans voted for Dems years ago.

NNOriginally posted by DoubleN

There will be current Repukes that vote for Biden too becuse Drumpf is an idiot and a disgrace...

The Dems haven't changed that much, and that is a sorry excuse as to why Alfredo voted for them.. I have never voted for a Dem...

Alfredo brags about how honest he is, and essentially he is a liar and "shapes" his narrative to whatever he is arguing at the time regardless of what he has stated in the past... Unfortunately for Alfredo, he has a terrible memory and can't keep up with his lies... Actually, Alfredo can't keep up with what others have stated either which causes him to look foolish with many of his responses...

Shame on you Alfredo...wink

RBF

There will be current Repukes that vote for Biden too becuse Drumpf is an idiot and a disgrace...

The Dems haven't changed that much, and that is a sorry excuse as to why Alfredo voted for them.. I have never voted for a Dem...

Alfredo brags about how honest he is, and essentially he is a liar and "shapes" his narrative to whatever he is arguing at the time regardless of what he has stated in the past... Unfortunately for Alfredo, he has a terrible memory and can't keep up with his lies... Actually, Alfredo can't keep up with what others have stated either which causes him to look foolish with many of his responses...

RBF

That's laughable, and you are worse than a woman with your desperate attempts to bring up old posts and twist them into what you want folks to believe.

Sure, some republicans will vote for Biden, for your statement to remain true, it would only take one. Way to act like you know it all....just like saying some Dems will now vote for Trump, No?? Only takes one.

I'll be reading how you caught Fred in a lie on here from now on. False as it is.

CNN, MSDNC reporter=No Credibility Disorder.

NN
Last edited by DoubleN

That's laughable, and you are worse than a woman with your desperate attempts to bring up old posts and twist them into what you want folks to believe.

Sure, some republicans will vote for Biden, for your statement to remain true, it would only take one. Way to act like you know it all....just like saying some Dems will now vote for Trump, No?? Only takes one.

I'll be reading how you caught Fred in a lie on here from now on. False as it is.

CNN, MSDNC reporter=No Credibility Disorder.

One isn't plural, but again you are using Drumpf logic...

Sure Dems will vote for Drumpf.... Ivanka and Jared and the rest of the Drumpf family... Life long Dems...

https://www.cnn.com/2016/04/11/politics/donald-trump-ivanka-vice-president/index.html

c/p: "Eric and Ivanka needed to have changed their registration to Republican"

Jared too.. Life long Dem...

https://www.businessinsider.com/ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushner-are-finally-registered-republicans-2020-3

RBF

No shame on my part. I hold the line to being honest in what I post. What is a shame is you constantly twisting everything, even the things you know are right but refuse to admit because of your hard head.

you say you have never voted for a Dem. You say you are independent, then later a republican. If you were a republican I don't believe you would defend so many Democrats and democratic supporters.

What are all these "lies" I can't keep up with? What would be interesting is to know how many usernames and Passwords you have written down in your little note book by your computer. Disorder.

No shame on my part. I hold the line to being honest in what I post. What is a shame is you constantly twisting everything, even the things you know are right but refuse to admit because of your hard head.

you say you have never voted for a Dem. You say you are independent, then later a republican. If you were a republican I don't believe you would defend so many Democrats and democratic supporters.

What are all these "lies" I can't keep up with? What would be interesting is to know how many usernames and Passwords you have written down in your little note book by your computer. Disorder. Originally posted by Fred67

Let's start with the lie you have been caught in... I am sure there are many more... You twist your statements to fit the narrative...

You stated you would criticize Drumpf when he did some thing wrong... Drumpf has done a lot wrong but you just fall in line like a good lying loyalist... Geez man, Drumpf is the biggest liar ever...

Here is just another of his lies:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-bunker-william-barr-secret-service/

So, Alfredo... In summary you have stated repeatedly lately you only voted for ONE democrat... What is the truth? I believe you fudged to try to make it out like you weren't a Democrat although you stated previously you have voted for "a few"...

You also have stated you would support anyone that was President since that is what we should do as Americans... But, you bashed Obama relentlessly, calling him all kinds of nasty things... Guess what, that's a lie too...

Essentially, you do not live what you preach for others to do, and it is kinda sad you would bash Obama for 8 years and then call for all Americans to support Drumpf for the betterment of the country... Disingenuous at best...

It is obvious you are a proud American only when your party/candidate is in office... When Obama was in office all you talked about was how bad America was and sulked...

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Obama said he was the one everyone was waiting for and he could lower the rise of the seas so when’s he going to fix his hometown to prove he’s on the Black Lives Matter team

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/6/1/21275944/chicago-weekend-shootings-most-violent-weekend-2020-may-29-june-1

after Lightfoot defunds the police they will need the former president to show them how to run his city correctly. They should go ahead and remove any existing statues that haven’t been Antifaed and replace them with Obama statues for the citizens to kneel before and sing songs of praise to him. Then there will be no more violence or racism in the Windy City. Rahm Emanual says he’ll wash Obama’s feet if he promises to take back Chicago. Nothing like making all the Karens and Cucks totally happy with Brown Man Good.

Cue Mighty Mouse theme song now
Only the Brown Man Good all powerful Obama can fix his city. They hate Trump and the cops so he’s the only Peace Prize winner that can fix his hometown

https://mobile.twitter.com/dowdedward/status/1270390633602011137?

Please Obama quell the Biden voters with the crease in your trousers, call out your inner Corpseman and get Chicago back to the shovel ready jobs you created.

So, Alfredo... In summary you have stated repeatedly lately you only voted for ONE democrat... What is the truth? I believe you fudged to try to make it out like you weren't a Democrat although you stated previously you have voted for "a few"...

Y Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

You are getting desperate RBF, So I'm a liar because I told you a truth about myself? That I vote for the person I feel is best for the position? Yes I have voted for a Democrat many years ago. What's the big deal about it. With all your support of our low life Democrats looting and rioting in the streets It seem that would make you happy. Twist some more. What's such a big deal if I was a converted Democrat? Which I am not. You should go back and read the whole thread you searched so hard to find. disorder.

Edit.... YOu also falsely stated That I've never criticized Trump. I have criticized him on several issues and I'm torn with all his tweets. I think some should not have been put out, but then again, it does seem to tick off the Dems and media. So maybe that's the only reason he does it. Hook, Line and sinker. What was the old saying around here? Something about a jug belled red...
Last edited by Fred67