defunding the Police

Y'all heard the latest knee Jerk B.S.? Our big Democratic led cities are actually listening to the thugs begging to do away with all Police! Can you imagine the anarchy that would ensue if our Police officers were done a way with? These are the men and women that know these communities better than anyone and the thugs want to have them removed. Why? To commit more crime, not because they are scared of them. How about some Federal funding for training even more officers to put in these areas. These thugs with the bully pulpit of the Main Stream media and the unwarranted "glorification" of the Floyd tragedy, are trying to convince America that ALL law officers are bad. I remember Clinton saying that he would provide money and training for law officers when he had the huge reduction in the Military (do more with less), never happened.

Maybe if we had more standardized Training for all Law officers and increased their presence in troubled neighborhoods, things like the Floyd tragedy wouldn't happen. Lord knows we needed more officer to STOP the Looting and Rioting that they were told to let happen by their elected leaders.
Replies

You are getting desperate RBF, So I'm a liar because I told you a truth about myself? That I vote for the person I feel is best for the position? Yes I have voted for a Democrat many years ago. What's the big deal about it. With all your support of our low life Democrats looting and rioting in the streets It seem that would make you happy. Twist some more. What's such a big deal if I was a converted Democrat? Which I am not. You should go back and read the whole thread you searched so hard to find. disorder.

Edit.... YOu also falsely stated That I've never criticized Trump. I have criticized him on several issues and I'm torn with all his tweets. I think some should not have been put out, but then again, it does seem to tick off the Dems and media. So maybe that's the only reason he does it. Hook, Line and sinker. What was the old saying around here? Something about a jug belled red...Originally posted by Fred67

Alfredo, you got caught in a lie and are trying to convince yourself "a democrat" is the same as "a few democrats"... Simple - one is singular and few is plural...

All the rest of your post is silly and just the typical Drumpf loyalist projection tactics... Funny how you seem to have started lying a lot when Drumpf took office...

One more "disorder" and we'll have to include you in the over/under along with 7costanza and double chiNN... There is gonna beez a whole lot Cha-chinging for RBF... bigsmile

You need to relax, go do a little gardening, drink your liquor, and f-bomb RBF all you need to if it helps you make it through this difficult stage of knowing it is rather possible Drumpf will be voted out in November, and deemed an embarrassment for the Repukes to deal with for decades...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Did RBF say "DECADES" thumbsUpthumbsUpthumbsUp

BOB

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Reality is it would best for the Repukes if Drumpf does get voted out because if he returns then it becomes centuries...

RBF

4 decades!!!

Since 2004, Americans have been witnessing and participating in the emergence of a Democratic majority that will last not four but forty years.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6456133-40-more-years

Demented Joe leaves the basement for 8 am oatmeal feeding, tried applesauce but had to keep wiping his chin. He did try to grope and sniff the caregiver thumbsUp

Edit.... YOu also falsely stated That I've never criticized Trump. I .Originally posted by Fred67

Alfredo, you got caught in a lie and are trying to convince yourself "a democrat" is the same as "a few democrats"... Simple - one is singular and few is plural...

All the rest of your post is silly and just the typical Drumpf loyalist projection tactics... Funny how you seem to have started lying a lot when Drumpf took office...

One more "disorder" and we'll have to include you in the over/under along with 7costanza and double chiNN... There is gonna beez a whole lot Cha-chinging for RBF... bigsmile

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Again what have I been busted in for a lie? Oh my so sorry if I was misleading on my Voting. Actually I don't recall half of the people I've voted for in my life, but at least I do vote. As I've stated before, I vote who I think is the best person for the job. Unfortunately I don't feel any Democrats are doing a good job and many republicans are lacking as well. (let's see how you twist that one). We have the Majority of Democrats that want to disband our Law officers!!! If you and I cant come to common ground on this one issue you need to do a little relaxing and maybe try planting a garden. Can you imagine the chaos and anarchy that would happen?

I lie now that Trump took office? Good twist and falsehood on your part. You must hate Trump as bad as Bob and Polly. I still think Trump will take office again, but if he doesn't There will be no embarrassment on my part. Hillary not winning? Now that is some major embarrassment for many.

Here ya go... disorder.

You call me the lowest of the low, and you thumbs up An organization that wishes to throw our Country into Anarchy by getting rid our Police?

You call me the lowest of the low, and you thumbs up An organization that wishes to throw our Country into Anarchy by getting rid our Police? Originally posted by Fred67

Now you want to twist my words Fred. I comented on RBF's post about decades . Didn't say anything else.

BOB

Again what have I been busted in for a lie? Oh my so sorry if I was misleading on my Voting. Actually I don't recall half of the people I've voted for in my life, but at least I do vote. As I've stated before, I vote who I think is the best person for the job. Unfortunately I don't feel any Democrats are doing a good job and many republicans are lacking as well. (let's see how you twist that one). We have the Majority of Democrats that want to disband our Law officers!!! If you and I cant come to common ground on this one issue you need to do a little relaxing and maybe try planting a garden. Can you imagine the chaos and anarchy that would happen?

I lie now that Trump took office? Good twist and falsehood on your part. You must hate Trump as bad as Bob and Polly. I still think Trump will take office again, but if he doesn't There will be no embarrassment on my part. Hillary not winning? Now that is some major embarrassment for many.

Here ya go... disorder. Originally posted by Fred67

I wouldn't bust you so hard if it weren't for the fact you kept on stating you voted for "only one" democrat here recently because I was saying you have voted for more... Now you are saying you don't even remember half the people you voted for, but argued relentlessly that you only voted for 1 democrat for sheriff... Seems like you are covering up something Alfredo...

I am not for defunding the police and neither is Biden... Won't vote for him, but won't be upset if he wins... You can look back and my record here is consistent about supporting LEO...

Interesting thing about all the Repukes is they typically claim the Police do nothing for you when you need them as a reason to support the 2nd amendment... If that is true, then why does "defunding" the police matter now?

Folks, looks like we need to include Alfredo in the over/under starting now... Will send the updated daily and weekly spread out ASAP! Cha-ching!

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Fred you never got over "WHAT GOES BUMP IN THE NIGHT" when you were a kid. Everytime you hear something: "WHATS THAT" "WHAT WAS THAT". Why do you preach an do your fear mongering about things that will never happen.250 years and this country has never come close to what you say.
Conspiracy Theories and Fear Mongering thats all your posts are. None of the crap you continuously spuew is happening or going to happen. Read this every day. Day in and day out you are here. Don't you have a life? Pitiful when a grown man is obsessed with s#it like this. Grow up Fred.

BOB
Fred you never got over "WHAT GOES BUMP IN THE NIGHT" when you were a kid. Everytime you hear something: "WHATS THAT" "WHAT WAS THAT". Why do you preach an do your fear mongering about things that will never happen.250 years and this country has never come close to what you say.
Conspiracy Theories and Fear Mongering thats all your posts are. None of the crap you continuously spuew is happening or going to happen. Read this every day. Day in and day out you are here. Don't you have a life? Pitiful when a grown man is obsessed with s#it like this. Grow up Fred.

Grow up? Never, then you get old and grumpy and worry about people pointing out things are changing. As to Bumps in the night? I'm a very light sleeper and yes I wonder when I hear noises in the night. Mostly walk the yard fully prepared for most anything and seldom go back to bed. I deal with it.

If what I say you take as fear mongering, then so be it. If you can't see America is changing then you are the pitiful one. You say I spew crap continuously, what is it that I say that you consider crap? Right now we have LEADERS in our country calling for the disbanding or our police force. That is crap and significant change. You have the audacity to call me the lowest of the low and pitiful? Man you need to grow up. I "preach" this stuff in the hopes it won't happen. Life is good.

Let me ask you a question, what have I posted that you really consider fear mongering? Let's be civil about it and I'll explain my thinking to anything you reply with. I really would like to know why you called me the lowest of the low? I'm assuming because I support our Standing President? Or was it the shadow box thing. I openly apologize to you if I offended you on how you like to display your medals. Got to admit you did kind of throw them out there with no back up story to begin with on your first posting in this political forum. Seemed kind of odd to several.