defunding the Police

Y'all heard the latest knee Jerk B.S.? Our big Democratic led cities are actually listening to the thugs begging to do away with all Police! Can you imagine the anarchy that would ensue if our Police officers were done a way with? These are the men and women that know these communities better than anyone and the thugs want to have them removed. Why? To commit more crime, not because they are scared of them. How about some Federal funding for training even more officers to put in these areas. These thugs with the bully pulpit of the Main Stream media and the unwarranted "glorification" of the Floyd tragedy, are trying to convince America that ALL law officers are bad. I remember Clinton saying that he would provide money and training for law officers when he had the huge reduction in the Military (do more with less), never happened.

Maybe if we had more standardized Training for all Law officers and increased their presence in troubled neighborhoods, things like the Floyd tragedy wouldn't happen. Lord knows we needed more officer to STOP the Looting and Rioting that they were told to let happen by their elected leaders.
Replies

Let me ask you a question, what have I posted that you really consider fear mongering? Let's be civil about it and I'll explain my thinking to anything you reply with. I really would like to know why you called me the lowest of the low? I'm assuming because I support our Standing President? Or was it the shadow box thing. I openly apologize to you if I offended you on how you like to display your medals. Got to admit you did kind of throw them out there with no back up story to begin with on your first posting in this political forum. Seemed kind of odd to several. Originally posted by Fred67

You claim that Bob241 is an RBF alias, but now want to discuss things with him and apologize to him...

You beez like this:

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67

Let me ask you a question, what have I posted that you really consider fear mongering? Let's be civil about it and I'll explain my thinking to anything you reply with. I really would like to know why you called me the lowest of the low? I'm assuming because I support our Standing President? Or was it the shadow box thing. I openly apologize to you if I offended you on how you like to display your medals. Got to admit you did kind of throw them out there with no back up story to begin with on your first posting in this political forum. Seemed kind of odd to several. Originally posted by Fred67

You claim that Bob241 is an RBF alias, but now want to discuss things with him and apologize to him...

You beez like this:

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Figured as much. Was just appealing to your other side since you have gone so far overboard defending all the Democrats. Your still welcome to discuss. I have no problem apologizing to anyone if I've wronged them in any way. But you would know nothing about that.

Figured as much. Was just appealing to your other side since you have gone so far overboard defending all the Democrats. Your still welcome to discuss. I have no problem apologizing to anyone if I've wronged them in any way. But you would know nothing about that. Originally posted by Fred67

You're the Democrat between us... Never voted Dem and that's really all that matters when it comes to "defending" them... You have voted for Dems and aren't really sure how many at this point with your bad memory...wink

Best part is you say I am Bob241 again which mean I am a decorated Marine Veteran with actual front line battle experience... But yet, I never served...

Hey Bob 241, it is an honor to be accused of being you, sorry about you being accused of being me...bigsmile

RBF

You beez like this:

Figured as much. Was just appealing to your other side since you have gone so far overboard defending all the Democrats. Your still welcome to discuss. I have no problem apologizing to anyone if I've wronged them in any way. But you would know nothing about that. Originally posted by Fred67

Fred. I appreciate your posts and I have never considered you to be a liberal dem. In Local elections I think we all vote for the best man for the job without looking at the party. It’s a huge twist to consider you to be a dem because of a few local votes.
In the situation I see on this forum it may be best to ignore the iceholes that twist words, childishly name call ,insult and abuse. Who in their right mind wants to discuss anything with anyone that would treat you rudely and constantly bash you for their own sick sport. I say let the bullies and icehole liberals talk to each other. Many that I have spoken to are already doing this.
This is not to say that all liberal Dems are rude and iceholes. A few make reasonable representations and comments and are open to fair and enlightening discussions.

RBF

Fred. I appreciate your posts and I have never considered you to be a liberal dem. In Local elections I think we all vote for the best man for the job without looking at the party. It’s a huge twist to consider you to be a dem because of a few local votes.
In the situation I see on this forum it may be best to ignore the iceholes that twist words, childishly name call ,insult and abuse. Who in their right mind wants to discuss anything with anyone that would treat you rudely and constantly bash you for their own sick sport. I say let the bullies and icehole liberals talk to each other. Many that I have spoken to are already doing this.
This is not to say that all liberal Dems are rude and iceholes. A few make reasonable representations and comments and are open to fair and enlightening discussions. Originally posted by natureboy

LOL! no I'm no a liberal Dem! RBF just throws that out there to ruffle my feathers. You are of course right, and I'm almost done. I'll never get a sincere reply to any question I may ask. Probably because they know they would be ripped to shreds if they actually let it slip just how liberal and up the likes of Pelosis and her team's arse they are.
A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one.
(Alexander Hamilton)

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Chaz denutted the police and now lives in their former precinct

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/11/total-blackout-insanity-seattle-establishment-media-turn-focus-from-autonomous-zone/

you should see their garden
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/trumps-deceptive-ad-on-biden-and-defunding-the-police/

RBF

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/trumps-deceptive-ad-on-biden-and-defunding-the-police/

RBF

Did you watch the ad? “Biden fails to stand up to the radical leftists fighting to defund and abolish the police.” Have you seen Biden stand up to anyone other cocoa corn puff?