Boat storage/ramps

I’m moving back to Goose Creek next month and looking for recommendations on an economical/secure boat storage facility. Can’t store it on base like I planned. Its roughly 25’ with the trailer.

How is the Bushy Park ramp these days? I remember it being pretty shallow and saw they were talking about dredging it. Is it useable? Tide dependent? I draft about 12". It would be nice to be able to use it since it’s so close but open to other options.

Thanks in advance for any help. I’m beyond excited to get back and ready to get on some fish.

Very much tide dependent.
Only getting worse.

QP nailed it… not sure about the storage part.

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

Skip the ramp at Bushy Park. Drive a few miles further, put in at Cypress Gardens.

Yes, it’s a longer boat ride to get to the saltwater side, but you won’t have to risk being trapped by the mudflat. Another benefit is the freshwater trailer dunk and motor flush will extend the life of your equipment.

[/quote]

Skip the ramp at Bushy Park. Drive a few miles further, put in at Cypress Gardens.

Yes, it’s a longer boat ride to get to the saltwater side, but you won’t have to risk being trapped by the mudflat. Another benefit is the freshwater trailer dunk and motor flush will extend the life of your equipment.
[/quote]

Thanks! Forgot that ramp was back there.

2007 Sea Fox 197CC