No hydroxychloroquine mentioned?

RePeter.....what you say boi? You and your boi trump got some explaining to do.....

https://fox59.com/news/us-governments-supply-of-only-proven-covid-19-drug-runs-out-at-the-end-of-the-month/

The US government’s current supply of remdesivir, the only drug known to work against COVID-19, will run out at the end of the month, Dr. Robert Kadlec, a US Department of Health and Human Services official.

The government’s last shipment of the drug will go out the week of June 29. Gilead Sciences, the company that makes the drug, is ramping up to make more, but it’s unclear how much will be available this summer.

“Right now, we’re waiting to hear from Gilead what is their expected delivery availability of the drug as we go from June to July,” Kadlec said. “We’re kind of not in negotiations, but in discussions with Gilead as they project what the availability of their product will be.”
Last edited by poly ball
Replies

uuuuum, so what? I thought you Lefties were convinced it didn't work anyway?

This crap with you folks just is too easy!!
RePeter.....what you say boi? You and your boi trump got some explaining to do.....

https://fox59.com/news/us-governments-supply-of-only-proven-covid-19-drug-runs-out-at-the-end-of-the-month/

The US government’s current supply of remdesivir, the only drug known to work against COVID-19, will run out at the end of the month, Dr. Robert Kadlec, a US Department of Health and Human Services official.

The government’s last shipment of the drug will go out the week of June 29. Gilead Sciences, the company that makes the drug, is ramping up to make more, but it’s unclear how much will be available this summer.

“Right now, we’re waiting to hear from Gilead what is their expected delivery availability of the drug as we go from June to July,” Kadlec said. “We’re kind of not in negotiations, but in discussions with Gilead as they project what the availability of their product will be.”Originally posted by poly ball

Don’t worry PolydaCuck Trump said you’re the first to get personally injected with his Operation Warp Speed vaccine. If your face diaper needs changing just eat some Hydroxychloroquine with zinc before you put a clean diaper back on.

“Remdesivir doesn’t work at all, as far as I can tell, or has only a minor effect,” said William Haseltine, a scientist who has spent decades studying viruses and helped lead the U.S. government response to the HIV/AIDS epidemic. “It is comparable to Tamiflu and maybe not even as good,” Haseltine added, referring to another antiviral drug that has been available by prescription for 20 years and is expected to be sold over the counter in the coming months.

https://theintercept.com/2020/05/26/coronavirus-gileand-remdesivir-treatment/

#wasitRobertGuglielmone

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
the good ol' days?
Must be, we have RBF, defending his, junior, Liberal Pal....Polly Girl! LMFAO!!smile
the good ol' days?Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

Well kiss my arse and call me Dorothy..... Old mixed nutz is back! Rbf call ya in?

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Must be, we have RBF, defending his, junior, Liberal Pal....Polly Girl! LMFAO!!smileOriginally posted by Mixed Nutz

Nah, no need to help Poly... He has been pretty much making all the Drumpf loyalist look like fools all by himself... But, then again... It isn't that hard....wink

RBF

P.S. RBF, the clorox didn't work too well! I switched back to vodka...smile

Hope you and the Ladies are well!!
the good ol' days?Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

Well kiss my arse and call me Dorothy..... Old mixed nutz is back! Rbf call ya in?

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

Nah, Been busy getting my daughter through Clemson! One more year. Debt free!!
P.S. RBF, the clorox didn't work too well! I switched back to vodka...smile

Hope you and the Ladies are well!!Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

Yep, doing well... Hope you and your Ladies are too... Ain't no Covid gonna mess with you with all them nightly tugs...

Welcome back! smile

RBF