Local source for replacement acrylic windshield?

I have a 2001 SeaPro SV2100 and want to replace the acrylic windshield. Does anyone know of a local source or have any experience with ordering one from online?

I have the same boat, ordered a smoked windshield out of Florida for about $180, 5 weeks delivery. Price stunk, slow delivery, but fit perfect and just chalked it up to owning a boat. Think it was UPD plastics, they had the original mold from 2005.

Not local but I’ve seen Taylor Made advertised on the Ship Shape TV show. They’ve also done segments about their work and products on the show. Ship Shape TV seems to be on the up and up.

I don’t know anything about them but might be a good source.

https://boatwindshieldrepair.com/

Again, not local but, I’ve heard good things about UPD Plastics.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

A few years back, there was a guy in Mt. P. that made me one for our SeaPro…I can’t remember his name!! Not much help…If I remember or if I can find it, I’ll post it. Sorry

Found it…!

marc
566-2032

I don’t know if he’s still around or not. But he did a good job and it’s still on our boat, solid and not cracks.

______________________________________________________ "I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public." ~my dad

Equipment:
*2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
*2006 Boston Whaler 13’
1 - wife (The Warden)

Former ECFC

I used Marc mentioned by Sea Tonic above for replacement on my 2008 Sea Pro SV1900. Great price.

marc
843-566-2032

www.teamcharlestonmarine.com IF I RESPOND IN ALL CAPS, ITS NOT ON PURPOSE, AND I AM NOT YELLING

Thanks for all the replies! I’ll start local with Marc and the other contact provided and let ya’ll know how it turned out.

Pretty sure Mark is who I used…Good price.

BE SURE to have him drill the holes

DRMajor