Egret 167 for sale

I am reluctantly selling my 2012 Egret 167 due to owner age and life changes. I ordered it with no expense spared and have loved every thing about it, but has been used less than I would have liked (78 hours). It is in immaculate condition and kept inside. Carbon/Kevlar hull, E-tec 130, Stealth I battery manager, three 3 year old Odyssey batteries, Minn Kota Riptide with remote control, standing brace for poling platform, built in fly line curb on front deck, huge storage lockers, Icom VHF, Fusion entertainment, Lenco trim tabs, premium Ameri-trail trailer. $48,000

SWEET LOOKING RIDE THERE FLY, SHOULD BE NO TIME SELLING;;GONNA HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING MUCH SOONER THAN I WANT TO ADMIT !!!:astonished::astonished:

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Nice looking boat, but I’d like to see more photos of the barn.

18' Hewes Bayfisher

From the greenhouse side.

I plan on living forever, so far so good

Egret 167, Etec 130
Wooden Driftboat
Jon Boat & 2 Canoes

I love those little boats. I think I’m probably getting rid of my poler here soon too and going bigger. Good luck with the sale!

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017