Wanted

Looking for a camper for out of town work. Budget round 10 grand. Not really interested in a fifth wheel but if the price were right I would consider it.
Also looking if anyone knows of any hole in the wall bike shops. Range pretty much from Savannah, Charleston Columbia.
Tore down by '79 shovelhead for its 4th rebuild. And had a bunch of parts stolen. Fender’s,tanks, oil tanks. Trying to keep vintage parts don’t want repop. Got to get my baby back on the road. Have a ultra classic better than nothing but still not my baby.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

No idea if they can help. Southern Carolina Cycles.
803-546-4001

My paw in law has a Conquest Sport Ford V10 triton Just put on new tires and as far As I know everything works 40,000 miles. Just put on a new roof. He is asking $9,500. I pm’d ya phone info if you may be interested. Paint a little sun faded.

Appreciate it Fred. I found a camper this morning. Think I got a killer deal on it. 32-ft Montana

Certainly much more living space! Sorry to hear about the theft of your bike parts. Had a jack leg take the batteries out a fuel truck this week. Cock suckers used a bolt cutter and cut off all cable ends and hold downs. Had cameras up but poor service in that area. All for two 4 year old batteries. Dang truck had 1200 gallons of fuel and keys in ignition. Hope that got them at least two crack rocks.

It’s a little bigger than I wanted.
But it’s super nice inside with a slide. Queen size bed with a real good mattress. New tires. And the propane tanks are even full. I almost feel guilty for what I paid for it. Almost.

Back in the early '90s I bought a GTO. The day after I brought it home someone neighbor stole the battery out of it. The battery was junk. Had a bad spring on the hood and they F ed up my hood.
It was a low life neighbor renting the house next to mine that did it. I almost went to jail over it.
About a week later they moved out in the middle of the night.
They took my 15 horse Johnson from my jon boat with them. About 2 years later I got a phone call from DNR in Columbia. Said they had my motor.I went and got it . it was a little banged up but still run like a champ.

Pulling that camper 5 1/2 mi a gallon.