Fuel line prime

Loosing prime in fuel line when boat is shut off. As long as I am running, it’s fine. Changed bubble but still same problem. Any ideas?

Could possibly be the line is cracked or deteriorated. Try replacing the line. Make sure all connections are tight.

Double D.

GOTTA BE A SMALL LEAK SOMEWHERE DD GAVE THE BEST ( FIRST STEP ) TO ELIMANATING THE PROB.!!!

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Reel I don’t mean to sound condescending but what kind of bulb did you get? If it’s an Attwood it is trash even when new. That said if you had the same problem before and it didn’t change that is probably not your problem. That said they are probably right, maybe a leak?

Sea Hunt 212 Triton "Head East"

Thanks. I am gonna try changing the fuel water separator and fuel lines this week. If that does not work, I guess change the pick up tube?

Thanks

28 WA Hydra Sport Twin 225 4 stoke Yammies "Fin Loco"

if you have a leak, chances are, it will not run properly at WOT, as a leak of fuel out, would allow an air leak in, and the motor would not prime.

www.teamcharlestonmarine.com IF I RESPOND IN ALL CAPS, ITS NOT ON PURPOSE, AND I AM NOT YELLING