Bushy Park Slamming in the Creek

Ran out Mid day Saturday because of tide in Bushy and forgot my net so it was a challenging day catching Reds and slinging them in the boat. Caught a few nice reds, one flounder and a few Black drums. Yes Black drums.
Decided to get out early Sunday morning and it started slow and HOT!!! Then the wind picked up so I pulled in one of my spots anchored down and threw out some shrimp. Reds flounder trout and black drums (6)

Oh and these are some offshore shots on fathers day

Good weekend of fishing!!!

Way to go King! Was nice to see you out there Saturday. I was explaining to the better half that you are a legend in the creeks!

I just spent 5 min making my post with pics and the (**() forum wont let me post a new topic with pics

:+1:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

Looks like a successful day/day(s) fishing. I’m trying to get my way out there soon - want to learn those creeks as I keep hearing they are holding good fish!

CK

Nice job Eric. Haven’t been up that way in a while. Glad to know they are still biting

________________________ 1966 13' Boston Whaler "Flatty" 2018 Sportsman Masters 207 www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

Nice chatting with you Stump but it was Hot out there this weekend. The fish are biting a little of everywhere Optiker. Have not seen you nor Mr. Phillips in quite awhile.

"Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education"

220 SeaFox Viper

That new boat of yours didn’t come with A/C ???

Nice catching.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman