Karen

Just hilarious met a Karen yesterday. Stopped at the gas station on the way to Greenville. Group of bikers pulled up at the pumps around me. Was BS with a couple of them and walked into the store with one . He pays for his stuff heading out the door He tells me semper Fi. I respond back semper Fi bro. Woman in line behind me (Karen). Flips out. Tells me that was disgusting and disrespectful, that I would say that too an African American man.???. He turned around we look at each other I just smile.He tries to tell the woman, ma’am you don’t understand. She starts in on him telling him an African American man should not let some white guy talk to him like that. He keeps his cool very politely tells the lady i find it disrespectful for you to refer to me as an African American. He tells her first of all I’m a man an American. tells her people like you are why there’s problems. The store Clark said something to her and she started flipping on her. The clerk told her she had to leave. Oh she went off the deep end. I think this was one of the funniest things I had ever seen. There was a lot of phones out videotaping this hopefully this comes up on YouTube…

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

I STILL SAY RACEISM IS IN THE HEART,SOUL AND EYES OF THE ONES THAT MAKE ISSUES OF IT ,JUST LIKE THIS LADY DID, WHAT SHE DID ONLY CREATES DIVISION WHERE NO DIVISION EXISTED…

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

That goes to show that some people need to mind their own business. That lady(Karen)probably didn’t have a (**() clue what ya’ll were talking about.
Everything and everyone isn’t racist.

Double D.

Had to look up the Karen thing. Shame we have people like that.

Had a lady in the docs office Friday give this poor young kid hell for putting a dirty pen in the clean pen bucket. I couldn’t help it and asked her if she needed to be yelling that close to him with out a mask on? She got red faced and I got a few snickers out of the waiting room.

Gotta love life!!

White trash Karen…nothing to do, all day to do it!

Little biitch is probably more upset that the 2 black folks are lawyers…Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxMxLWGzorw

Thats it in a nut shell.
Some people just love to create issues where there are none.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-woman-pointed-her-gun-212907256.html

RBF

Looks like two Karen’s to me. Sure would like to see what led up to that. And it didn’t look like old boy tried to hit her with the car. To me anyway. But he’s jobless now.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

My wife Karen hates all this “Karen” stuff and is nothing like the memes online or that woman. The boys and I had a few laughs early on but, it has gotten old and you know what they say about mama being happy.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?