Bad couple weeks

Last couple weeks has not been good for my family.
Had a cousin severely burned still in the barn ward. Went into a burning home to rescue someone.
Another cousin killed in a motorcycle accident. Someone making a u-turn over the crust of the hill heT bound them.
A day after that another cousin hit head on while sitting at a stoplight on his bike. Looks like he’s going to make it.
My son-in-law’s little sister 18 years old .jet ski accident.she got on her boyfriend’s jet ski while he was working on his mom and dad’s boat. Somehow run it up on the sandbar and they found her face down unresponsive . Fortunately the boyfriend’s mom is an ER nurse and the boyfriend is also trained in CPR they brought her back. She broke her leg very badly and it’s going to have a number of surgeries.
And to top it off my oldest and dearest friends great Dane died.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

REALLY HATE TO HEAR ALL OF THIS ( OTC ) SEEMS LIKE BAD THINGS ALWAYS HAPPENS IN BUNCHES… PRAYING FOR ALL

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

So sorry, hate to read/hear about things like this… God Bless all of you.

Is your cousin in the burn center in Augusta??

Prayers sent.

NN

No upstate New York Buffalo.

Wishing you, and the others, the best! Take care, and hopefully things will turn around soon for everyone.

RBF

What really sucks is the fellow my cousin pulled out the house didn’t make it. I forgot the one that hitting the closest to home. Mother-in-law diagnosed with lung cancer. Started chemo and radiation last week. 60 plus years of camel cigarettes.
I appreciate Y’all thought. just putting it out there. Your world can change in a blank of the eye.

Man, that’s a load. Prayers sent. Heck with Chemo, CBD with THC in it and have some semblance of quality towards the end.

Man, really sorry to hear all that. I hope things turn around for you and your family soon.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Prayers sent. Things will turn around
soon, just keep the Faith.

Appreciate everyone’s thoughts just a little quick update everything looks pretty good.
Mother-in-law too darn mean to let a little cancer beat her. Like she said though she’s 78 years old if it gets her it is what it is she’s had a good life. But for now she’s willing to fight it.
cousin out of the hospital don’t look like any permanent lung damage from the fire. Cousin hit by the car back to work everything pretty good. Son-in-law’s little sister surgery with some pins and screws.doc says she should be back to 100% 5 or 6 months.