What happened?

Man what happened to this place? No one posts anymore. Offshore reports have been dead all year. Is there another forum everyone has moved to?

"Good things come to those who bait"
Replies

Somebody hunt down EF and YJ stat. Let them take up where they left off. That will revive this site.
1st time back on. Went for almost a fackin month with a gd error message. Kinda hard to post when site not functioning. Still can't post pics.
Oh yeah, hate the new format from day one.

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.
Last edited by izzydone
The original site owner sold it last December. I tracked him down when the site went off-line to see if he knew what was going on.

So, new owner and format that will just take some getting used to. I stick to fishing reports and discussions.

Politic's never serve a purpose and rarely have positive out comes.

Post those reports and pictures, please.Originally posted by quarterpound

Didn't know sight was sold. Thanks for info.

On the politics, I used to think they didn't matter when I was younger. They serve a purpose, unfortunately that purpose seems to get twisted and twisted to those we vote in offices favor. Ever see anyone lately come out of office poor? If we want to see America survive you need to open your eyes to the bias in our media and understand Politics does matter to a free society. I say this in the most humble way, no attack at you quarterpounder. I'll be voting for Trump, because Biden is obviously not mentally fit, and sending in letters to everyone I can that we need term limits for all congress personnel.