Whatever it takes.

1st battalion 4th Marines
Whatever it takes.
These young men were killed in a training exercise off of camp Pendleton last week. Heard little or nothing about this.but one of our congressmen dies of old age and he’s all over the news for a solid week. Please don’t turn this into a big political argument.
Put yourself in their family shoes.Take a minute. read these young men’s names. And honor them.
( Whatever it takes )
Semper Fi. devil dogs.

Pfc. Bryan J. Baltierra, 19, of Corona, Calif., a rifleman with Bravo Company, BLT 1/4, 15th MEU.
Lance Cpl. Marco A. Barranco, 21, of Montebello, Calif., a rifleman with Bravo Company, BLT 1/4, 15th MEU.
Pfc. Evan A. Bath, 19, of Oak Creek, Wisc., a rifleman with Bravo Company, BLT 1/4, 15th MEU.
U.S. Navy Hospitalman Christopher Gnem, 22, of Stockton, Calif., a hospital corpsman with Bravo Company, BLT 1/4, 15th MEU.
Pfc. Jack Ryan Ostrovsky, 21, of Bend, Ore., a rifleman with Bravo Company, BLT 1/4, 15th MEU.
Cpl. Wesley A. Rodd, 23, of Harris, Texas, a rifleman with Bravo Company, BLT 1/4, 15th MEU.
Lance Cpl. Chase D. Sweetwood, 19, of Portland, Ore., a rifleman with Bravo Company, BLT 1/4, 15th MEU.
Cpl. Cesar A. Villanueva, 21, of Riverside, Calif., a rifleman with Bravo Company, BLT 1/4, 15th MEU

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

RIP BROTHERS , YOU SERVED HONORABLY ; YOUR WATCH IS SECURED AND YOUR SAVIOR AWAITS WITH OPEN ARMS !!!

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

My old unit. H&S co., 1/4. Semper Fi brothers.

Prayers to the families and friends of these soldiers.

Sadly, you’d hear far more about some Hollyweird liberal’s death than you have about these dedicated young men. What sad times we live in when society mourns the loss of an athlete or entertainer more than people sacrificing everything to protect the rest of us. Rest in peace.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Indy. Small world brother.
1/4 Alpha company weapons platoon.

It’s terrible our media and society has gone this way. As I get older and see glimpses into many Hollywood actors personal life’s i tend to watch less movies and more documentaries. No morals left to speak much of. We Still have Clint Eastwood and a handful more left.

These servicemen giving their life for us all and an elitist rapist athlete gets the media’s praise.

Inside of an AAV which the Marines and sailor died in.
In the launching out of the back of an LST

I was weapons plt. also. 0341.