Bushy Park Slamming

Sunday morning early rise to greet the Low Tide @ Bushy but pushed out slowly and made it to deeper waters. Fished Bushy and managed 4 flounders with larger at 17.25" all others 16+". Kept at it and got a red. Pushed to the main channel and got a couple fat trouts and I’m quite sure they are spawning with the girth they had. Ran into pipeline creek (fueling station) and had to wait for the tide to turn to get out. But still caught fish in there with all trouts swimming away.

It was hot out there this weekend and also managed a couple Black drums in the trees with shrimp.

Way to go fatrat. Fishing in this heat is dedication. Catching in this heat is skill!

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

And that’s why we call you the King! Well done sir!

I tried for a few hours dragging botyom, just no takers for us on the flattys. The trout we caught were males and skinny from chasing them ladies you caught!:grin::+1:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

Slammin! Good job my friend

________________________ 1966 13' Boston Whaler "Flatty" 2018 Sportsman Masters 207 www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

Very nice!
I got my brother a slam yesterday and headed back out this morning.

I’ve got the 180 Viper but I have dreams about having another 4 foot.

I ran out of Bushy and fished that creek Saturday before the pipe and there had to been a dozen dolphin running through there - needless to say I blanked but good to see your success! Hoping cooler weather ignites the bite!

Well done, K.O.B.P. And nice to see some old heads still posting on here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "I'm not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now..."

Great job, sounds like a great time with family.

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

Nice work:smiley: