Boston Butts

On sale at HT $.97

Marsha 23 Sea Hunt

Lowest I’ve seen in years!

That is a good deal. Sadly, the element in my smoker died and I refuse to replace another part on it so.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

I bought a Louisiana Grill smoker from costco a couple months ago. Pellet style. Best thing I ever bought. Been using it nearly every weekend. Around $450.
DFreedom, bring what you want smoked and we’ll do it!

I have a Masterbuilt digital electric. After about a year, the digital control panel died. I keep the smoker covered and in my garage so it isn’t like it was abused. It had been used maybe 8 times the first year. MB wanted $35 for a new panel. I trashed their product on a complaint website and they sent me a new one and suggested I don’t "leave it outside so I actually took it off after each use and brought it in the house. Now the element has died and I just don’t want to waste any money or time on this unit anymore. I’m researching my options.

I’m up in Columbia but thanks for the offer Hooligan. I get another one eventually.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

I’ve been happy with the Egg.

x2 on the egg.

Keep the Stars and Bars flying. 255 Scout SportsFish Twin 150 Yamaha 4 stroke 15 ft War Eagle 40 Yamaha 4 stroke

Butts are back on $0.97/lb at HT with the e-VIC membership Thursday-Sunday.

they used to always be limit 2, last time baby backs were on sale it was a limit of 2 twin packs, and this time it says limit of 3 “packages”… pork industry must be hurting, excellent time to stock up for the smoker.

Their flyer for West Ashley and James Is says 1.49/lb. Where are you seeing .79/lb?

E-VIC price is lower on some things, just go to their website and enter your VIC card number and email address, then you get better deals!