Thursday at price inlet

https://youtu.be/ra1SUJCC-v8

Caught a lot of fish in price Inlet last Thursday.

We were throwing Z Man soft plastics on 3/16 oz eye strike jig heads for the most part.

After finally cycling a year of fishing that area, I’m noticing a couple of things. First, the redfish and trout are smaller in size this time of year compared to other months. And, with the water this warm, if you aren’t fishing close to deep water, the fishing isn’t nearly as good.

This was a pretty interesting trip in that it seemed as though one color would cool off and another color would get hot - only to cool off again.

I can’t wait for September/October when the bigger fish come back.

As per usual the video is linked at the top if interested

Kerry Browning

Keep up the good work sir! Thanks for sharing and keep the vids coming:+1:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

Would like to but my boat’s in the shop to get that fender repaired, power pole circuit board replaced, wash down pump replaced and a handful of other things that require me to write a $1700 check.
Fishing ain’t cheap!

The motherboard went out on my Powepoll also a while back. Appears to be an inherent problem. Called Powerpoll. Told them what it was doing. No further questions They sent me a new one.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Wow! That’s great! I should have called them first before hauling it all the way to Palmetto Boat Sales.

Do you get good customer service from minnkota?
I don’t have much luck with them.

The one time I called makota they referred me to the service centers in North Myrtle Beach. One is located at livewire and the other is Bass pro shop. Nither one of them worth a crap.
I drive to Charleston & take it to Charleston Marine. The tech is jam up & is more than happy to answer all your questions. I have had 2 separate issues that I have taken it to Charleston Marine.
Minn Kota call center not good at all but Charleston marine more than makes up for it
My experiences powerpoll and Garmin best customer service in the business.

Yeah, sounds about right. My Minnkota key fob stopped working one April in Arkansas. Drove 25 miles to get a signal and the rep told me to beat it against something. I wanted to but he wasn’t beside me.

I’m having a remote control issue it is froze can’t turn it off won’t do nothing. The warranty just run out on it last month. But I have the gear guard to Bass pro shop. Give’s me three more years of warranty no matter what. The only problem their service sucks. Went by Thursday with the remote to the service center. got my phone number and said he would get back to me hahaha. Called Wednesday and Thursday left messages for Brian who I talked to. I think he’s the service manager. No return call. Called this morning no answer left message. Today it’s going to turn into store manager and corporate.

Called again and finally got an answer. Was told it’s shipped this morning they should have it Tuesday. We’ll see .

I don’t see why y’all mess with them new fangled lectric motors. I wouldn’t give you a nickel for one,don’t need em.

When they’re working the “anchor” is worth the price. I’ll never be without one

Cuz my a$$ is lazy.
I know you walked uphill both ways in the snow to school everyday.

I have wanted one for a while but hated to fork out that kind of money on a boat I knew I wasn’t going to keep.
Now that I have one with my new boat I love it. It really makes fishing so much easier when moving from spot to spot.

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]
[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

I bass fished lakes for a long time leaning on a pedestal seat and working a foot control. Never thought I’d like the lanyard or fob but after three years I’ve gotten used to it.
I use the heck out of the “north” button and, of course, the anchor is the bomb!
Don’t trust it 100% though. Sometimes you’ll accidentally bump the remote into something and you’ll be off anchor and drifting without knowing it while tying a bait or something that’s got you distracted.

I was in Arkansas fishing and saw an old dog on the boulders where it was apparent he couldn’t get back up. I put my motor on anchor and while messing with this dog on shore my boat drifted away. Luckily it was still in range of my remote to respond but it was pretty scary. I was way off the beaten path.

You’ll love that trolling motor.