Dog Hunting 9/5

Who let the dogs out??? Show dogs got to run 2 different does for over 3.5 miles on the first drive. Meanwhile we had a big doe cross at 20 yards. Guys missed 5 more bucks on this drive but managed 4 to get some more meat! September 15th is right around the corner. The does brave enough to cross on my youngen and me are gonna be in a world of hurt after that date. You have been warned!!!

"If you can't fix a woman, chase some tail with fins and fur!!!"

2008 Sea Pro 1900cc w/115

(2) Daughters that make the boys cry

(1) wife that makes her husband take the kids outdoors to chase their dreams!
Replies

Awesome STB,did you shoot that deer in the ham?haha I would have caught hell for that years ago.You got some bada$$ little dogs.Wish I could post a pic of my red dog that ran a 194lb 8pt we got Saturday.Thanks for keeping the old ways alive.
Awesome STB,did you shoot that deer in the ham?haha I would have caught hell for that years ago.You got some bada$$ little dogs.Wish I could post a pic of my red dog that ran a 194lb 8pt we got Saturday.Thanks for keeping the old ways alive.Originally posted by sman

That is probably the biggest thing I don't miss about dog hunting.... Buckshot all over the meat. Nice pattern in that ham though.