Red On The Range...

The girl is scary accurate with whatever she is shooting. She fell in love with her Papaw's Belgian Hi-Power last week. She has gotten pretty good with her S&W Shield 380 EZ, and she can ring 12" steel plates at 25 yards 14 out of 16 shots on average...bigsmile
She has been giving her Rem 870 20 gauge a workout as well, getting ready for some Marsh Hen hunting this year.
Last edited by stlhunr
Replies

I bought a pizza in Seward Alaska that had a target printed on the back of the box.

Nice

ZXOriginally posted by tanksgt

I'd wager 99% of the population in Alaska has some kind of gun! That's funny. Originally posted by Fred67

Less than 60% of Alaskans own guns ...

Less than 60% of Alaskans own guns ...Originally posted by P-K

Yeah, but that 60% of Alaskans that do owns guns... 99% of them buy take out pizza, so Alfredo is right in his own mind... Can't argue with facts man, give it up...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
I would be willing to bet it has jumped several points since March. The shelves in the gun stores have been empty since mid-March. And it has not gotten any better.

Just to give someone something to dispute I think South Carolina has around 49% gun ownership.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
I bought a pizza in Seward Alaska that had a target printed on the back of the box.

Nice

ZXOriginally posted by tanksgt

I'd wager 99% of the population in Alaska has some kind of gun! That's funny. Originally posted by Fred67

Less than 60% of Alaskans own guns ...Originally posted by P-K

Thank you PK, didn't know the numbers other than the many I mingled with. My wager would have been lost. But still if 60% is right, I'm sure those would be willing to share a weapon with others of like mind with no weapon if needed.

I'm sure those would be willing to share a weapon with others of like mind with no weapon if needed. Originally posted by Fred67

Yeah, so does MS-13...

RBF

I'm sure those would be willing to share a weapon with others of like mind with no weapon if needed. Originally posted by Fred67

Yeah, so does MS-13...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Jeez, really?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Yeah, so does MS-13...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I didn't miss you. You never fail to deliver. Ms 13 in this thread?

sorry to bring this to your thread stlhunr.
MS-13? Aren't they supposed to NOT have guns at all according to the law, so they shouldn't be able to loan a gun to anyone?

It's OK Fred, I can always use such non-sense as examples to show my Daughter why she must learn to protect her 2nd Amendment rights, from people that would attack her rights in a vain attempt at controlling what criminals do illegally, with guns.

I didn't miss you. You never fail to deliver. Ms 13 in this thread?

Just using your type of logic this is relevant, because 99% of MS 13 members order take out pizza...

Can't argue with your kind of logic...

RBF

MS-13? Aren't they supposed to NOT have guns at all according to the law, so they shouldn't be able to loan a gun to anyone?

It's OK Fred, I can always use such non-sense as examples to show my Daughter why she must learn to protect her 2nd Amendment rights, from people that would attack her rights in a vain attempt at controlling what criminals do illegally, with guns.
Originally posted by stlhunr

Since you brought it up... Can you show us where in the 2nd amendment it states people can own a gun? It explicitly states "keep", not own... The constitution calls out for property ownership many others times, so why not in the 2nd amendment?

Kinda makes sense when you consider what the 2nd amendment is predicated on which is a "well regulated militia." Take a look at Federal papers 29 and you'll see the intent wasn't for individuals to own and govern the arms themselves... Back then the states tracked who had guns and if you were in a militia, you were punished for showing up with a non functioning arm. In the beginning many of the arms used were owned by individuals, but as stated in the Federalist papers 29 it was the long term intent to use government owned and supplied arms for the "well regulated militias", and doesn't mention the individuals right to "own", just to "keep"...

I support gun ownership, and believe it falls under a "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" argument... The 2nd amendment is a weak argument, but people won't let it go because they have already started arguing the 2nd and are dug in and afraid to argue the better one...

RBF