Red On The Range...

The girl is scary accurate with whatever she is shooting. She fell in love with her Papaw's Belgian Hi-Power last week. She has gotten pretty good with her S&W Shield 380 EZ, and she can ring 12" steel plates at 25 yards 14 out of 16 shots on average...bigsmile
She has been giving her Rem 870 20 gauge a workout as well, getting ready for some Marsh Hen hunting this year.
Last edited by stlhunr
Replies

Richard you've been watching too much TV.

Never got to see Lynyrd Skynyrd in concert.
Did see Johnny Van zant at the purple Gator and partied with the band.
Party like a Rockstar!!!
Alcohol,cocaine and girls flowed freely.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
Richard you've been watching too much TV.

Never got to see Lynyrd Skynyrd in concert.
Did see Johnny Van zant at the purple Gator and partied with the band.
Party like a Rockstar!!!
Alcohol,cocaine and girls flowed freely.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

I believe you and others have been watching too many repeats of the Rambo franchise...wink It won't work out for y'all like it did John J.

If it makes you feel better holding on to a false sense of security, hey have at it... Statistically speaking, if you encounter ms 13 you'll be swiss cheese in no time...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67

I didn't miss you. You never fail to deliver. Ms 13 in this thread?

Just using your type of logic this is relevant, because 99% of MS 13 members order take out pizza...

Can't argue with your kind of logic...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

And here comes the liberal Trump hater spreading fear that We can't take on Ms-13 thugs. B.S. No way they would come to my door step or many others. they are p@ssy thugs that are not going to attack anything that has a chance of bringing in the law and exposing them. It would be a slaughter with those I associate with. You twist to think you know people when you really don't.

As for ordering pizza, most everyone orders pizza. But the Boxes don't come with targets on them. Unlike those from Alaska. Or if they do I haven't seen any.

Here's a cool thought... How about if all the thugs in Chicago had pizza boxes with targets on them and they actually learned how to acquire proper sight alignment and Sight picture? Then instead of 60 shootings a weekend and only 3 deaths we might change it to 57 deaths and 3 woundings. talk about lives mattering..... I'll bet a few months of that and crime would begin to slow down in our democratic cities.

And here comes the liberal Trump hater spreading fear that We can't take on Ms-13 thugs. B.S. No way they would come to my door step or many others. they are p@ssy thugs that are not going to attack anything that has a chance of bringing in the law and exposing them. It would be a slaughter with those I associate with. You twist to think you know people when you really don't.

Alfredo,

Sorry, not a liberal... Just a Never-Drumpfer... There are many of us true conservatives that despise Drumpf...

You mess with ms 13 and your new cheesy brothers name will be changed from Alfredo to Swissy Boi

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Don’t push it Dick or I’ll give you a war you won’t believe.Let it go,Let it go.
Don’t push it Dick or I’ll give you a war you won’t believe.Let it go,Let it go.Originally posted by sman

Haha, I beez scurred fo sho...

You'd be easy to win against in a war... Way too predictable, and easy to manipulate...

Thanks for the idle threat though, got a nice chortle outta that one...

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

Alfredo,

Sorry, not a liberal... Just a Never-Drumpfer... There are many of us true conservatives that despise Drumpf...

You mess with ms 13 and your new cheesy brothers name will be changed from Alfredo to Swissy Boi

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I'm not claiming to be any kind of bad ass.. I'm not, But I don't take thugs well. I will state a simple fact. Members of groups like MS-13 understand one thing. Superior force. Trump has called them out numerous times as the thugs they are. If we could get the Mexican Government on board and launch an all out attack against them, they would fold like trash in a furnace. I'm not scared of them and NO AMERICAN should be, or any other human. That's more reason for border security and keeping illegals out of OUR country. Can we not agree on this?? Or is your hate for Trump too strong to admit we need Border security?

Edit: Thank GOD for citizens like stlhunr teaching our Youth proper gun safety and Use.
Last edited by Fred67

I'm not claiming to be any kind of bad ass.. I'm not, But I don't take thugs well. I will state a simple fact. Members of groups like MS-13 understand one thing. Superior force. Trump has called them out numerous times as the thugs they are. If we could get the Mexican Government on board and launch an all out attack against them, they would fold like trash in a furnace. I'm not scared of them and NO AMERICAN should be, or any other human. That's more reason for border security and keeping illegals out of OUR country. Can we not agree on this?? Or is your hate for Trump too strong to admit we need Border security?

Edit: Thank GOD for citizens like stlhunr teaching our Youth proper gun safety and Use. Originally posted by Fred67

Your memory is terrible... As I have mentioned many times before we need border security, just not a wall like what is being built... Better alternatives for security as I have mentioned many times previously in detail...

RBF

https://www.facebook.com/TheJokerr/videos/2751866711721372/?sfnsn=mo

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day

Edit: Thank GOD for citizens like stlhunr teaching our Youth proper gun safety and Use. Originally posted by Fred67

Your memory is terrible... As I have mentioned many times before we need border security, just not a wall like what is being built... Better alternatives for security as I have mentioned many times previously in detail...

RBF

]Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I won't deny that I do not have a photo graphic memory. So you do have some in common with Trump's goals! fabulous!! Even though your hate for Trump will not allow you to admit a Wall is needed.

Oh so you think we need border security, but a Wall is not the way to go about it? Please tell Us all just how we stop the massive influx of Illegal aliens coming across our borders with out walls? Put ICE every 50yards along the border?

So just what have you mentioned many times before? please tell.