Captain lisence

Would like to know if there is a course I could take in Charleston on the weekend?.. just would like to learn more and have it just because… let me know if anyone knows about this as I’m not starting a business I’m just wanting to learn more thanks guys!

Sea School.
I went through them when I got my license . If I remember right I did some classes after work and on the weekend. Then took the test the following weekend. And I believe they also offer online courses now

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Thanks for the info, very much appreciated. I see they have Upcoming (October) classes in Charleston as well as in fort mill near Charlotte that would save some drive time

Same. Went to Sea School. Great class.

2018 Sea Fox 226 Commander Catching Chaos

I used Mariners Learning System. It’s great if you want to do it online and at your own pace. You still have to take the final test in person but the online course was pretty good and you also get books to study and work with. Price was good too.

I used Sea School off Clements Ferry Rd. Didnt take too long. I think they offer evenings or weekends as well as the full week during the day. Been awhile

Capt. R. Killin 21 Contender "Killin Time"

I went through the Mariners Learning Systems course also because I thought I couldn’t afford Sea School. I just found out recently that Sea School here in Charleston is much cheaper than what I paid for the MLS “Captain in a Box” course. Hindsight right? That said the MLS home study course is very good if you push yourself to complete it. If not it is easy to put off learning and studying the material. Good luck.

Sea Hunt 212 Triton "Head East"