Fishing After Heavy Rain

Want to fish tomorrow. Is it a waste of time after all of this rain in lower parts of the wando and cooper? Any ■■■■■■■■ is appreciated.

TUG IS THE DRUG

I never do well after heavy rain.

Fishing is never time wasted. I’ve done well before, during and after storms/heavy rains. I’ve also been skunked before, during and after storms/heavy rains.

If I had the opportunity to fish tomorrow, I would fish tomorrow:smiley:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

I say go for it. If nothing bites then do some scouting & mark some potential spots.
The wife & I are down at Murrels Inlet for our anniversary trip that we had to reschedule due to all the spring covid cancellations. Pouring rain & weather sucks but we’re going to give it a try tomorrow & Saturday as long as the wind isn’t an issue.
Good luck.

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

Not looking good for the home team. Looks like NE winds 20 to 25 with 30mhp Gusts all weekend.
If the weatherman is right and it’s too blustery there’s always the waterway. There’s plenty of places to hide out there from the wind.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

A lot of fresh, muddy water is not conducive to good fishing.

Harold Wilcox www.haroldshogwash.com

They lowered all the lake levels Monday and Tuesday. They received around 5 in the rain here in Greenville yesterday. So it’s beach bound.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Surprisingly the wife and I had a very productive day! She used live mullet on a 1/4 ounce jig head and pulled in a 19 inch flounder as well as a 16 inch trout. I used corks with some gulp and 1/8 oz jigs and a pearl zman 4"deisel minnow and caught 4 trout. All keepers! Pics won’t load for some reason. Says file too big. I’ll try again later. Still no redfish…
TUG IS THE DRUG

TUG IS THE DRUG