RBF is gone.

What do you Communists have now.........?
Replies

We must fill the seat to please our democrat colleagues

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1308191216324943872

that’s the bipartisan thing to doOriginally posted by Bayrider

Yep, and let the Dems pick the nominee since the Repukes can't seem to think for themselves and Drumpf sucks at hiring anyone as his record has proven...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
No I'm not talking about Biden's VP pick.

I think RBF is a fake person in stating he is a true conservative. No way would your hate of a person overcome the simple fact of all the good that person has done. Here is the list of CONSERVATIVE seats Trump has filled. Hopefully to include one more before this election. Are you at least going to admit Trumps pick for a conservative supporting our Constitution is better than a liberal looking to take it away? Put your hate aside and your country first. Then answer truthfully. Then we can all know if you are a conservative.

That's 418 filled with 71 more nominations. Let's see if the left is still screaming to defund the police over the next 4 years.

c/P from wiki is the source of the below..

As of September 22, 2020, the United States Senate has confirmed 216 Article III judges nominated by President Trump, including two associate justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, 53 judges for the United States courts of appeals, 159 judges for the United States district courts, and two judges for the United States Court of International Trade.[2] There are currently 36 nominations to Article III courts awaiting Senate action, including 35 for the district courts and one for the Court of International Trade.[3] There is currently 1 vacancy on the Supreme Court, 58 vacancies on the U.S. district courts and two vacancies on the U.S. Court of International Trade.[3] There are no further announced federal Article III judicial vacancies that will occur before the end of Trump's first term.[4] Trump has not made any recess appointments to the federal courts.
No I'm not talking about Biden's VP pick.

I think RBF is a fake person in stating he is a true conservative. No way would your hate of a person overcome the simple fact of all the good that person has done. Here is the list of CONSERVATIVE seats Trump has filled. Hopefully to include one more before this election. Are you at least going to admit Trumps pick for a conservative supporting our Constitution is better than a liberal looking to take it away? Put your hate aside and your country first. Then answer truthfully. Then we can all know if you are a conservative.

That's 418 filled with 71 more nominations. Let's see if the left is still screaming to defund the police over the next 4 years.

c/P from wiki is the source of the below..

As of September 22, 2020, the United States Senate has confirmed 216 Article III judges nominated by President Trump, including two associate justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, 53 judges for the United States courts of appeals, 159 judges for the United States district courts, and two judges for the United States Court of International Trade.[2] There are currently 36 nominations to Article III courts awaiting Senate action, including 35 for the district courts and one for the Court of International Trade.[3] There is currently 1 vacancy on the Supreme Court, 58 vacancies on the U.S. district courts and two vacancies on the U.S. Court of International Trade.[3] There are no further announced federal Article III judicial vacancies that will occur before the end of Trump's first term.[4] Trump has not made any recess appointments to the federal courts.Originally posted by Fred67

#1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJpnYg4Lrrs

#2: Drumpf sucks at selecting anyone

#3: ShAmy Barrett opposes the death penalty, is that a true conservative?

Also, it's funny how many "conservative" judges become more liberal when on the SCOTUS, and not the other way around...

RBF

All you non-haters just keep reading this little nugget

Cp In reality, there are only two rules, both set forth in the Constitution: A president, for as long as he or she is president, has the power to nominate a person to fill a Supreme Court seat; and that nominee can fill the seat only with the advice and consent of the Senate. That’s it. Everything else is posturing. Everything else is politics.

like it says, forget the hater’s propaganda
All you non-haters just keep reading this little nugget

Cp In reality, there are only two rules, both set forth in the Constitution: A president, for as long as he or she is president, has the power to nominate a person to fill a Supreme Court seat; and that nominee can fill the seat only with the advice and consent of the Senate. That’s it. Everything else is posturing. Everything else is politics.

like it says, forget the hater’s propaganda Originally posted by Bayrider

Answer one question: Why did the Repukes hold up Garland?

There is no timeline for nominating the justice, so why the rush? The rush is simply the Repukes posturing, and engaging in heavy handed politics because the Repukes are expecting to lose the Senate and Presidency...

So Gayrider, where in the constitution is there a timeline for nominating a justice?

Also, your own c/p states the President has the power, but not the duty to nominate...

RBF

RBF

Rbf, you still have me perplexed. Are you out right lying when you say you are a true conservative? I know you despise Trump, but calling all republicans repuks? And never once giving a conservative any accolades? I remember once you said you were an independent, but recently stated a true conservative.

I think you are a liberal, but don’t want to publicly say so.

I think you are a liberal, but don’t want to publicly say so. Originally posted by Fred67

Classic Alfredoism above... Alfredo: "I think, therefore I error"...

Just curious, what is wrong if someone is a liberal? Given their time, the founding fathers were liberals, or we wouldn't have had the revolution or the constitution... They even made the constitution amendable which is de facto a liberal stance of wanting it to change over time...

RBF

Is the above your admitting to being liberal instead of conservative?

I guess my biggest hiccup with it are all those wanting hand outs and participation trophies. I think many liberals grow up and change learning that hard work is very rewarding.

Is this you and I back to a dialog?

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

This from the man that thinks Snuff Poetry is art and the Artist is a genius. You are laughable.