In the wind.

Broke down and orded a sidecar for one of my bikes.
Should be ready around the end of October.

Thats pretty much what my rig will be. Except My scooter is red and charcoal.
That should keep me in the wind on into my 70s I’m hoping.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Just me but, you couldn’t pour my ass in one of them. Every vehicle we would meet would make me feel like I’m gonna be smacked.

For that matter, even without it. To many folks playing with cell phones crossing lanes, among other distractions.

Nice tho, and wish ya the best.

NN

My Dad had a bike with a sidecar 20+ years ago. It was Russian make, Ural I believe. I rode with him ONCE. Never again. Driving it wasn’t bad but it definitely too a little getting used to, especially when making right turns.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

In the wind,wasn’t that a section in the easy rider magazine?There used to be a big hairy ponytail wearing biker that lived around here and I would always read his magazines. I showed them boys how to cook whole pigs over hickory coals and they showed me HA crank,didn’t have to worry about going to sleep and the fire going out.haha :smiley:

That side car is plain old nostalgia… But there is no substitute for having your lady behind you hanging on. I sold my last bike 12 years ago, got boring riding by myself after my friends quit riding and then the complete issue with other drivers not looking out for ya. Had to hit the grass headed to Bennits Point due to a jack arse in my lane not paying attention. Close call and claw marks in my side from the wife.

I did take my buddies CR250 for a little ride about a month ago… Talk about an adrenaline rush. Cat Walked it a bit and got some laughs out of a few friends that though I couldn’t ride.

OTC, ya gotta remember to post some pics when you get it.

The Ural a bada$$ bike. You can get them in two-wheel drive. Google their videos. There was one here in Greenville on Craigslist a 06 for $4,300 bucks. It’s sold quick. I was too slow or I would have had it.

I need a good pig picking.can’t tell you the last time I seen the sun come up partying. We’re getting old.

Old guy building the side car’s been building side cars for nearly 50 years.
Army Ranger Vietnam vet. Built and raced bikes, hydrofoils & planes. An amazing man.
He’s in Greer 20 minutes down the road from where I’m working. So I’ll get to go by while it’s being built. Like a kid waiting for Christmas.

22 life’s a day

" can’t tell you the last time I seen the sun come up partying. We’re getting old."

That is how you get old. Pick your poison…

Somebody telling you to eat your oatmeal. Just what I want.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

RBF

Sure would like to have that bike.

I hope they slice up some strawberries to put in my oatmeal. Hahaha

22 life’s a day

Sorry, but every time I see one of those contraptions, I think of that episode…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=541RwJSUhNc

RBF

https://www.facebook.com/bikersisterhood/photos/a.1216780378467830/2290656724413518/?type=3&sfnsn=mo&extid=I9ZDqWnMfGEjMXan

Little guys got a pretty determined look on his face.

Just cool

22 life’s a day

RBF