RBF is gone.

What do you Communists have now.........?
Replies

who ever Trump pics, I hope they have a squeaky clean record. The Left will look to tear them apart for farting in their kindergarten class.

I personally like Amy Barrett as a choice. The left will probably hate her because of her strong faith, but I see no other issues in her past. Anything anyone?

I still wonder why Ginsburg did not resign a couple years ago after such critical health issues, I know their appointment is for life, but sometimes you just have to pass on the legacy. I'll give the lady credit, she was one tough gal.
who ever Trump pics, I hope they have a squeaky clean record. The Left will look to tear them apart for farting in their kindergarten class.

I personally like Amy Barrett as a choice. The left will probably hate her because of her strong faith, but I see no other issues in her past. Anything anyone?

I still wonder why Ginsburg did not resign a couple years ago after such critical health issues, I know their appointment is for life, but sometimes you just have to pass on the legacy. I'll give the lady credit, she was one tough gal. Originally posted by Fred67

You’re correct, if she’d retired during Obama’s rein the republicans would have bent over for any nominee until the turtle found a backbone and no matter who gets the nod the Democrats and their mediocrats will kavanaugh them, you can count on it
Pres. Trump will confirm another Supreme Court judge real soon. It's highly unlikely that enough Republicans will not vote "yes". Kinda sucks that McConnell has flip flopped, but nothing can be done about it.

'18 Cobia 220 F200
'97 Car. Skiff 17'Suz DF60
Leftist writer Reza Aslan tweeted: “If they even TRY to replace RBG we burn the entire fucking thing down.”

if I tweeted something like that they probably be knocking on my door to take me to jail

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
Haha, all the bitching and moaning from the Drumpf loyalist about Biden stating he would select a women for his VP pick, and Drumpf does the same for his SCOTUS pick...

Where is all the outrage?

How about waiting until the election is over like the Repukes stated was only fair with Merrick Garland which was 9 months before the election... Now they want to shove one through with 6 weeks left until the election... HYPOCRITES!

I am gonna laugh my ass off if Pelosi impeaches that dictator wannabe Drumpf again just to slow it down...

Even better would be when the Dems take over all three branches and pack the court to 13 which would be politically tenable and expected due to the lies and dirty dealings from the Repukes

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
On what legality could she impeach?

I think a woman would be a good choice, but to specifically state it has to be a black woman Is racial. And the only reason Biden stated this was to try and farm black votes. But you know this.
On what legality could she impeach?

I think a woman would be a good choice, but to specifically state it has to be a black woman Is racial. And the only reason Biden stated this was to try and farm black votes. But you know this. Originally posted by Fred67

First, Biden never said a black women, and that's why all the other women were in play in his selection... Biden simply stated a "woman", not a black one...

There have been many developments since the last impeachment... Also, they didn't charge Drumpf with everything from the last time... They saved a few gems that can now be used with all the new public information presented... Also, have the fact Drumpf is on record for saying he intentionally down played covid... Drumpf blatantly lied to the American people, and admitted it on tape...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67