Mail in ballots

Everyone needs to request one, just in case some out of the blue shitstorm occurs right before Election Day. Have it ready.
Replies

Heck, why just one, why not 5-6?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
The FBI used to be known as the elite LE agency in this country. Sadly, they no longer seem to hold such a distinction.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
The FBI used to be known as the elite LE agency in this country. Sadly, they no longer seem to hold such a distinction.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?Originally posted by DFreedom

No sir, they do not. What I feel needs to be done is have those that broke the law to bring down our President, be prosecuted to the fullest and let them serve as an example to others. There seems to be no consequences anymore for wrong doing. It's a sad state of affairs. I'm saying this even if it was Trump instead of Obuma behind it. No party affiliation to Law. I'm still waiting patiently for Hillary to serve time for her responsibility in the deaths in Benghazi.
Got a feeling that after Nov 4 we are going to hear a lot of stories like that.
Mailing voting a problem?
https://nypost.com/2020/09/27/project-veritas-uncovers-ballot-harvesting-fraud-in-minnesota/[
I almost forgot
Probably not for Omar though

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
Last edited by Off the chain