Bidengate

Xi puppets and crooks

https://youtu.be/JRmlcEBAiIs

Replies

It would take some earth shattering fact against Trump to turn against him and nothing I can think of would make me support Biden. If Trump fell out I’d vote pence.

Know this, unlike yourself I will vote.

So you want PURE? Ok. I’ll take pure communism over it all. Just we as a species have not developed enough to make It work and will never see it in our lifetime.

Capitalism would not work with open borders involving all the criminal elements. Wonder how much more wall we need to get up?
As a usual course of using this forum I do not communicate with you , but this one time I will. Just as soon as you apologize for insulting me on Memorial Day and in general my active duty military service, I will apologize to you. I would prefer to offer a truce with you and I will agree to not mention or make any comments or insinuations about you if you can agree to the same. Since this may be my last communication with you I will say that you have My condolences for the major health situation in your family. Originally posted by natureboy

First off, it wasn't Memorial day, it was the weekend... Secondly, I already apologized for hurting your feelings... What more do you want... Guess you selectively forgot I apologized...

I am fine with the way things are now and it's your choice whether to be a snowflake, or not.

Thanks for the condolences... However, condolences are traditionally saved for the deceased, and she isn't dead yet... Guess you just getting another jab in...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67

Thanks for the condolences... However, condolences are traditionally saved for the deceased, and she isn't dead yet... Guess you just getting another jab in...

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

RBF, seems you are giving the jab. ? In no way do I see Natureboy "getting in a jab" with using condolence. That is actually one of the more in depth terms for expressing sorrow for another human going through a bad time..... Not just a death. I've offered and been offered many condolences in my life and not just for death. Four I.V.'s in your wife and so much more, that is terrible. From your description she seems to be in the case file of critical Covid. Man that is nothing but terrible and deserves the humblest blessings to you and your family. Sincerely so man. All politics and twist aside, prayers to you and your family.

RBF, seems you are giving the jab. ? In no way do I see Natureboy "getting in a jab" with using condolence. That is actually one of the more in depth terms for expressing sorrow for another human going through a bad time..... Not just a death. I've offered and been offered many condolences in my life and not just for death. Four I.V.'s in your wife and so much more, that is terrible. From your description she seems to be in the case file of critical Covid. Man that is nothing but terrible and deserves the humblest blessings to you and your family. Sincerely so man. All politics and twist aside, prayers to you and your family.

To send condolences to someone that has a sick family member is in absolute poor taste...

Condolences are traditionally reserved for the deceased, not the living...

Sorry, not buying the BS story... Nachoboy likes to play on words and was intentionally slipping one in, which is fine and expected...

Reality is it isn't for you to decide how it is accepted, only the person it is sent to...

RBF

To send condolences to someone that has a sick family member is in absolute poor taste...

Sorry, not buying the BS story... Nachoboy likes to play on words and was intentionally slipping one in, which is fine and expected...

Reality is it isn't for you to decide how it is accepted, only the person it is sent to...

RBF

I can't know Natureboys intents. I re- read it and still see it as humble sympathy. I'm seeing this as more of a bone in your craw with Naterboy. I believe you and I are close in age and I must admit, I've had several older relatives and neighbors come around and wish condolences for a sick family member. I'll try to remember this could be offensive to some.

RBF

I can't know Natureboys intents. I re- read it and still see it as humble sympathy. I'm seeing this as more of a bone in your craw with Naterboy. I believe you and I are close in age and I must admit, I've had several older relatives and neighbors come around and wish condolences for a sick family member. I'll try to remember this could be offensive to some. Originally posted by Fred67

Thanks Fred , I actually looked up the word condolence before I used it and it simply is basically defined as an expression of sympathy. As for an apology to RBF for twisting the term he named BOB , my initial reaction was to use the apology as a similar insult that he used after he insulted me on a memorial holiday weekend and has continued to use about my service to our country. But after sleeping on the idea I decided to let him stew in his own crap. I still have no good reason to converse with anyone so bluntly unfiltered , abrasive, and irritating.
Happy trails to you Fred

Thanks Fred , I actually looked up the word condolence before I used it and it simply is basically defined as an expression of sympathy. As for an apology to RBF for twisting the term he named BOB , my initial reaction was to use the apology as a similar insult that he used after he insulted me on a memorial holiday weekend and has continued to use about my service to our country. But after sleeping on the idea I decided to let him stew in his own crap. I still have no good reason to converse with anyone so bluntly unfiltered , abrasive, and irritating.
Happy trails to you FredOriginally posted by natureboy

Oh BS Nachoboy, you knew what you were doing...

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/condolence

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/condolence

Let me know when there are condolence cards for the sick...

Well wishes are appropriate for the sick, not condolences... Guess you were just raised wrong based on your lies about not knowing the difference...

Like I said before you knew what you were doing with your play on words... Just had to slip a jab in, and then try to act ignorant/innocent about it...

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Without directing this note to anyone in particular, I have found that on line anyone can find support for any agenda they prefer to push. Even word definitions
Without directing this note to anyone in particular, I have found that on line anyone can find support for any agenda they prefer to push. Even word definitions Originally posted by natureboy

Agreed, even unsubstantiated military service and college degrees from Wake Forest...

RBF