Which Landing

I hope to do a day trip to Little River the 1st week or two in October. It looks like the closest landings are Johnny Causey & T Craig Campbell which are across from one another.
Is one better than the other? Better landing, docks, parking, ect…

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

I don’t know if one is better than the other but I’ve used the inland side ramp for 20 years,easy in and out and usually plenty of parking.

That’s the T Graig Cambel landing, thanks for the help…

I prefer the Johnny causey landing. The main reason the dock is turned with the current.
T Craig Campbell sticks out like a pier. When the tides going out a lot of people can’t manage to tie their boat off on the side and just bow up and it blocks the ramps. And the parking can be a little bit of a pain over there sometimes.
The big red should be there in force.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Thanks OTC, that’s what I plan on going after.

I’m coming home this afternoon to try to get on myself. Had planned on trying to make it to Georgetown to get on some tarpon. But I don’t know if this cold snap has put them on the run or not…
probably just stay home and chase the big reds and get a few trout for dinner.

22 life’s a day

Let us know how you do. I can’t wait myself.

Redfish here I come!!!

22 life’s a day

Several boats fishing around Tillmans. I’m guessing the black drum are biting. Run in done sound found some decent size mullet pretty quick headed to the jetties. Made a quick run down the beach looking for puggies. No luck
Lines in the water about 6 fished till dark. Soaked three lines while fishing the rocks with shrimp. Only thing I got was a croaker and a toad fish.
There was only one other boat out there. They were not fishing reds. If the reds were biting good I would think there would had been more boats still there.
Huge schools of peanut puggies.With big Spanish skyrocketing through them.
It was high tide changing. Going to try in the morning maybe better luck on changing low tide. Water 72°

22 life’s a day