Even Mitt Romney is jumping onboard

for the latest SC Justice TRUMP will choose.

Gotta Love it!!!

Get it done!!

Posted on the first attempt, Amazinggg!

Keep it at nine, but fill it with those that believe in the ConstitutionthumbsUp.

And deal appropriately with the prior Admin's crooked, lying and lawbreaking personel.

Go Trump, Barr and Durham!!

NN
Last edited by DoubleN
Replies

RINO's know we're watching them closely with a vote right after... PERFECT
https://www.zazzle.com/z/aot8wdco?rf=238818710503023930
Heard the Confirmation hearing was not even needed.

If not, good. On the other hand, let the disgusting Dems show more of the trash they previously have displayed,,,,,against a woman. They have no boundaries.

NN
BTW, you Facebook lovers should realize who you support...pick a lane!!!

NN
Last edited by DoubleN
LEt's see how Pelosi can impeach Trump for just doing his job. Let's get this seat filled post hast.
Absolutely nothing the Dems can do to stop this process. New judge will probably be seated well before the election. I think if Dems make a stink out of any of this process, they are gonna shoot themselves in the foot.

'18 Cobia 220 F200
'97 Car. Skiff 17'Suz DF60
The only reason the Repukes are rushing the whole process is they are preparing for the Dems to take over the Senate and Presidency... Otherwise, why the rush... They are scared, and reality is if the Dems do exactly that they will at some point use that leverage and pack the court...

And the Dems will also be embolden enough to shove single payer healthcare, and other hot topic items right down the Repukes throats and there will nothing they can do once the Dems eliminate the filibuster...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
LEt's see how Pelosi can impeach Trump for just doing his job. Let's get this seat filled post hast. Originally posted by Fred67

Nope, they'll impeach Barr who is on deck... That way they will slow the process down and get a crook...

RBF

Ted schools a democrat posing as a credible reporter

https://youtu.be/JuZqomU5EHQ

hey shorty George how’s the Clinton Foundation doing?
Being that you are a true conservative, rbf, you could always do something different this election. Vote. Maybe your vote might be the one that keeps our filibuster alive. You seem to be scared the left is gonna win. We conservatives need to stick together and vote.
Being that you are a true conservative, rbf, you could always do something different this election. Vote. Maybe your vote might be the one that keeps our filibuster alive. You seem to be scared the left is gonna win. We conservatives need to stick together and vote. Originally posted by Fred67

I am fiscally conservative and socially indifferent (none of my business), and the Repukes no longer are... Conservatism would mean the Repukes would leave the unwritten rule they created in place about election year Scotus picks... They sold their souls to the Devil Drumpf and I won't forgive them for it... I will prolly never vote Repuke again as they aren't "conservatives" anymore, just a bunch of loud mouth idiots IMO...

Sorry, ashamed to say I am a registered Repuke, I'll get that changed at some point, but not really important at this point in my life.

RBF