Male and Female prisoners in California

I’m not going political here, just trying to wrap my head around our criminal justice system.

New bill just passed so If I am a male thug and decide I want to go to an All woman’s prison all I have to do is tell them I identify as a Female. Or if I’m a Woman thug and decide I don’t want to go to a Female prison, She tells them she identifies as a Man. ? Why would any Man or Woman not want to go to a prison with the opposite sex? Unless they are gay in which case they would go to the prison of their Pre determined sex from birth. I was always told that prisoners lost their freedoms once they went through a court of law and determined Guilty of a crime. ?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/newsom-signs-law-allowing-transgender-inmates-to-be-placed-in-prison-by-their-gender-identity/ar-BB19sqoj?ocid=msedgdhp

and even worse, we have a huge cop that can not subdue a thin framed woman and tazzes her for not wearing a mask!!! After she tells him she has asthma. In that county first offense is a warning second offense is $500… Not public embarrassment, handcuffs and a tazz!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-woman-tased-not-wearing-mask-football-game-arrested/

Have we become a nation so tolerant that we give free passes to the Thugs and dirt of our society, but Tazz poor ladies at a football game practicing social distancing?

Nothing to do with fishing…

It’s Cali, criminals probably have more rights then the free.

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

I thought I was reading the papers at the doctor’s office wrong, I was filling out forms for my son and all the common questions were there, but I got to the 1 or 2 that asked how he identified and I was a little shocked. Never would have thought that would happen but ya gotta roll with it. It is what it is.

Double D.
Double D.

Fred,I guess being male or female is out the door.
If you are a man and you go to a women’s prison, does that mean you can get all the love that you want, vice-versa for the woman. It’s beginning to get stranger and stranger.
California has always been f’d up.

Double D.

That might work until you get a boner in the shower, then those women who are in there because of their hatred for a man are going to do some terrible things to you.

LOL! Some peoples terrible might not be the same. I understand to an extent we have had abnormalities since the begining of the human race. But I believe this whole Identify thing is being pushed too far. In most studies they say queers make up 1.8% of our population, but yet you here about them like they are the majority.

I identify as a lesbian.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Butch/ Bull I’d assume? :clown_face:

:+1:

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day