Male and Female prisoners in California

I'm not going political here, just trying to wrap my head around our criminal justice system.

New bill just passed so If I am a male thug and decide I want to go to an All woman's prison all I have to do is tell them I identify as a Female. Or if I'm a Woman thug and decide I don't want to go to a Female prison, She tells them she identifies as a Man. ? Why would any Man or Woman not want to go to a prison with the opposite sex? Unless they are gay in which case they would go to the prison of their Pre determined sex from birth. I was always told that prisoners lost their freedoms once they went through a court of law and determined Guilty of a crime. ?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/newsom-signs-law-allowing-transgender-inmates-to-be-placed-in-prison-by-their-gender-identity/ar-BB19sqoj?ocid=msedgdhp

and even worse, we have a huge cop that can not subdue a thin framed woman and tazzes her for not wearing a mask!!! After she tells him she has asthma. In that county first offense is a warning second offense is $500.... Not public embarrassment, handcuffs and a tazz!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-woman-tased-not-wearing-mask-football-game-arrested/

Have we become a nation so tolerant that we give free passes to the Thugs and dirt of our society, but Tazz poor ladies at a football game practicing social distancing?

Nothing to do with fishing......
Replies

It's Cali, criminals probably have more rights then the free.

Sportsman Masters 207
Yamaha F150
I thought I was reading the papers at the doctor's office wrong, I was filling out forms for my son and all the common questions were there, but I got to the 1 or 2 that asked how he identified and I was a little shocked. Never would have thought that would happen but ya gotta roll with it. It is what it is.

Double D.

Double D.
Last edited by Double D
Fred,I guess being male or female is out the door.
If you are a man and you go to a women's prison, does that mean you can get all the love that you want, vice-versa for the woman. It's beginning to get stranger and stranger.
California has always been f'd up.

Double D.
That might work until you get a boner in the shower, then those women who are in there because of their hatred for a man are going to do some terrible things to you.
That might work until you get a boner in the shower, then those women who are in there because of their hatred for a man are going to do some terrible things to you. Originally posted by 7cs

LOL! Some peoples terrible might not be the same. I understand to an extent we have had abnormalities since the begining of the human race. But I believe this whole Identify thing is being pushed too far. In most studies they say queers make up 1.8% of our population, but yet you here about them like they are the majority.
I identify as a lesbian.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
I identify as a lesbian.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

Butch/ Bull I'd assume? clown
thumbsUp