Got my wife on her PB redfish Sunday.

https://youtu.be/W2aA2TXxj_0

Hey guys! I ventured out with my wife on Sunday. We went to Garris Landing knowing it would be seriously crowded with the shrimpers all doing so well in Bulls Bay. And it was.

This video is the longest one I’ve done because she is extremely competitive and was determined to outfish me so I pretty much had to document every fish.
I watch a lot of YouTube fishing videos and, if you’re like me, you want something around ten minutes or so. My apologies.

Her catch of the big red is at the 20:00 minute mark.
And yes, she did have bruises. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Report:
We caught around 18-20 redfish on oyster banks a couple of hours before low tide. We then fished a couple of hours after the change. Out of all the reds we caught, I was able to harvest one. It seems like all the fish were between 14 to 14 3/4.
I haven’t noticed the bigger trout quite yet but I did watch guys on a popping cork catching trout not far from us. Didn’t see anything big caught by them.

I did get hooked up to two big overslots ( I think) but lost them both before seeing them and, of course, she landed her new PB.

You guys know I don’t care for weekend boat traffic and almost always fish during the week but I’m sure glad I let her talk me into taking her out. The day was bluebird perfect and the biggest catch was a nice sized memory.

As per usual, the video is posted at the top for those interested.

Kerry Browning

Congrats to her. It looked like a lot of action.

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

That’s what it’s all about… Well done, sir! Some good coaching too:+1:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!