Show Dogs - Youngen Style

First drive I went in and help kick out with my two show dogs they started trailing I watch the 6-point rip up out the thicket and they started running him more dogs joined in and ran the 6-point out on my uncle and my youngen next Drive put three more bucks on the dirt I seen the big 9 point flip through the woods about a hundred yards away while I was recording a video of the dogs running the other two bucks came from opposite ends and unfortunately got shot about 75 yards from making it in front of us still had another great day hunting with my youngen so far we’ve hunted 12 times and we’ve either scene or heard the deer when they crossed in front of us total of 42 deer and growing

"If you can't fix a woman, chase some tail with fins and fur!!!"

2008 Sea Pro 1900cc w/115

(2) Daughters that make the boys cry

(1) wife that makes her husband take the kids outdoors to chase their dreams!

Scratch that official number, we sat in North Hampton tonight with the youngen holding her crossbow and had another 6 point come in at 25 yards but of course after doing shifting in the blind to get the shot off he walked out of shooting distance and then had a doe come in at 15 yards directly behind the blind she too didn’t present a shot…so the number now has been bumped up to 44 deer either seen or heard cross on us.
Youngen Style