Bushy Park (WINDY and Chilly)

Fished yesterday and throwing a grub/soft plastic of any kind was rough. Tried for some catfish and the Reds were slamming the few shrimp I accidently caught trying to get finger mullets. Cut mullet was doing ok also. Got back to the landing around 10:00 am after running out of bait.

Ran out about 7:00 am this morning and it was still somewhat dark and the cut mullets had the red bite hot in the first hole and then the pinfish came in and I moved further up the cooper and started catching Reds Stripers and catfish. Tagged several reds and the striper were small but fun to catch. The wind kept picking up and I came in about 11:00. Caught reds from 12’ to 24’ and they were plentiful from hole to hole

They were beautiful with that Golden color. Good weekend on the waters

The Man, the Myth, the Legend! :sunglasses: Very well done, and there’s nothing wrong with accidentally catching shrimp:+1:

I didn’t even wet a line this weekend, probably wont next weekend either, so I will have to wiggle an afternoon or 2 this week I hope! Thanks for the report

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

Nice haul! I was out Saturday morning for awhile we didn’t land a single Red but ended up with some cat and under slot trout. Ready to get back out ASAP as the bite is definitely picking up!

Beautiful fish. Great job.

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

We fished the Cooper on Saturday near the 526 bridge and up in some creeks. Decent trout bite on mud minnows. One small flounder. I typically fish the Wando, but wanted to try out the Cooper. Not asking for any spots, but do you primarily fish north of the 526 bridge? Wind was pretty tough on Saturday, hoping to get out tomorrow and do some more scouting.