Little River 10-10-20

Got to the jetties at 8am & only a hand full of boats. My father n law caught a huge toad fish. Low tide was at 830 & by 9 it looked like Walmart parking lot on Black Friday. Wind & swells picked up so we moved toward creeks at 1030 with no luck. Then around noon started fishing some docks with no luck either. Loaded up at 2pm or so.
Will have to give it a try again but not on a Saturday. Traffic on the water back to the ramp was awful, a 1000 boats & 500 jet skies ha ha…
Regardless it was fun & a new experience.

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

Yep. the traffic on the water has been insane this year. I try to get out early and come back around lunch time on. I think I’m going to come home next weekend and give them a shot. The weather scared me off this weekend.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Hope you have better luck.
I think i will give it another try at the end of the month but will do it on a week day.

Every one spent there stimulis check on a boat!

Cold snap should settle things down a little bit I think/Hope.
I think there’s going to be a lot of boats for sale in the next year or so. I imagine quite a few will have some dock rash and a few other bruises… Haha

I believe if you’re going to get a shot at the heavyweights. You need to do it in the next week.This little cold snap going to set everybody off running. I sure would love to be out there as this front moves in.
WORK SUCKS

22 life’s a day

Craig, I’ve been saying the same thing. Next year will be the time to buy a used boat!!
We must think alike. My old boat was the “Ball and Chain” (Ball was my fiance’s last name LOL)

Yeah a lot of people purchased boats, campers, ATVs, motorcycles, ect that normally would not & will be getting rid of them next spring - summer. Market will probably be flooded with them so it will be a great time to buy used.

I am taking a few days off the last week in Oct, we were going camping for Halloween for the kids but looks like everyone is cancelling their festivities. Will probably still take the days off & use one of those days to come back down & give it another try. Just not sure what inlet I want to try it from.

20/20. You know they say great minds think alike.
You been on the water lately?

22 life’s a day

Went shrimping off McClellanville last Thursday. Headed that way tomorrow morning if it looks like the rain will hold off. Hope to get in some fishing while we’re down there.
How about you?

No this working out of town really hinders my fishing. Was going to try to come in this weekend. Not going to make it probably miss any chances of getting on the big boys. But they should be a strong trout by bite going on.

22 life’s a day