Dad's Annual Trip

Dad was in town for his annual trip. We got on some good fish this year. Got his PB bull at 43", buddy nailed a 47". Live and cut menhaden were neck and neck on which was producing fish. Needless to say, he went home with sore arms.

Way to go man! I know he had a blast doing that.:+1:

In the first pic, what’s that extra bundle of cable going to the trolling motor for? A transducer?

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

47 is à quality fish.

Yes sir. I’ve got a Simrad on the bow. That cable actually mounts to two brackets on the trolling motor so as it spins it doesn’t allow the transducer cable to get tangled and snap,

Capt. Jeremiah McCarthy Southern Slam Fishing Charters www.southernslamfishing.com 2018 Sea Hunt BX22BR

Those are some nice fish, great job.

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

Great job all around. The fish are just the gravy on top.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "I'm not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now..."

Looks like a great day. Glad to see the big boys are still here. I’m coming home today to try to get on them.
Also good to see the way you handle them not hanging them by go Bo.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Great photos! Nothing like those big reds for stretching your string!!! It’s amazing how looking at photos makes me want to go fishing again. I think I’ll head out this weekend.

Harold Wilcox www.haroldshogwash.com