Inshore fishing

Donnie, Roo and I have been doing some fishing with good results.lately…but even on slow days…we are out there and thays what matters
Blessed With good days and many fish…even found a few shrimp to fish with and bring home for dinner a couple times-
i sometimes wonder how I can hurt so much and still be so happy when we get home:smiley:…but. Being in the creeks have always made me happy
Our ROO…now 16…was diagnosed with cancerous tumors.
She has slowed…but still appears comfortable …and we know that life may soon come full circle for yet another one of our loved ones.
I can hardly believe that the 29th will be 3 years since my daddy passed.
What a blessing he was and still is to my life…and what wonderful memories I have.

In a year that has had many challenges and sadness…please try to find the joys in life too…and no matter what…there is always something good…
Reach out to those you care about…worry less about the big things…and. Always

treasure. “The little things” as they may one day mean the most to you

miss'n fish'n

177scout sportsfisher

Great to hear from you and as always love your pictures.

Sorry to hear about Roo. 16 years for any Dog is a blessed life span. We’ve got a Yorkie that the Wife inherited from our daughter going in today to have a couple tumors removed, she just turned 13. Pets become family too.

They certainly are!
We have been blessed to have Roo for so long.
Prayers for a succesful surgery for your pup❤

miss'n fish'n

177scout sportsfisher

Those shrimps look like they need to be in a pickle bath. Take care.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

So good to see you post Penny! I can’t speak for anyone else but, your stories and beautiful photos are sorely missed. My family has loved hearing your stories and seeing all of your photos, especially Roo in costume. So sorry to hear about Roo. I know how much a part of the family a dog can be and getting such a diagnosis is a hard thing to take. Like you said, spending time focusing on the good things is what is important. I hope we’ll see more posts from you soon. Take care.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Great to see a report from you Penny! And glad to hear that you’re on the water !! But, we need to see you smiling again!!

thanks !

tom
:+1:

Great to see you posting again! Thanks for the pictures and the stories. Sorry to hear about Roo, my pup is in a similar boat so I understand. Hope to see more from you soon.:+1:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

So sorry to hear about Roo. We lost a pet years ago and still miss him.
Thanks so much for the fantastic pictures and stories.