Little River Nearshore bottom

I hustled started nearshore fishing little river. I’ve done ok at Jim Caudle Reef and McManus reef, but was wondering if there is any other structure or ledges or anything else fishable? I’ve just updated to side scan I didn’t find anything this past weekend. Am I wasting my time looking for a spot away from these two reefs? Any pointers?

Thanks in advance. You can PM me if you don’t want to openly discuss the area.

There should be some decent founders showing up at the Little River near shore pretty soon. And then from there go about a quarter mile on a 170 heading . About a 5-ft dep change in about a hundred yards.
Don’t know how far you want to go. The Sherman is always fun.
In the winter time you can catch some decent knotheads there.
I should be home Monday.shoot me a text to remind me and I’ll send you some numbers.843-455-9090 .

Areeldrag
I’m guessing mother nature peeded on your plans today??

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

OTC,
I went on Wednesday & it was a beautiful day.
I’ll post shortly.

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

I have a 23’ bay style CC so I have to pick and choose how far I can go. I’ve only been at it a year, but is the Sherman the same as the Little River offshore reef in 59 feet of water?

I never expected anyone to give me some numbers but I certainly won’t turn them down! You might find a few cases of beer in future with that kind of talk.

The Sherman is south of the little river offshore and not quite as far out.I don’t remember the water being 60 ft at the Sherman but I could be wrong.There used to be a submarine close to the Sherman as well that held fish but I haven’t been out there in a long time.

Can’t find my book with all my numbers in it.when I come back home in a couple weeks if it don’t turn up I will fire up one of my old GPS’s.

22 life’s a day

Bioguy I’m back home this week. Still can’t find my book. My buddie He has GPS that’s got a lot of nearshore numbers on it. We’re fishing 1 day this week. I’ll get numbers then.

Anybody been on the water lately???
Going to the marsh in the morning.Only have about an hour or so that I can carve out tomorrow. Hope to whip up on the trout…

22 life’s a day

Hey Craig. Howd you do last week?

I didn’t make it out. I went out Friday morning cuz of the cold. Should have went. Ended up having to go into work a couple days this week. supposed to be on vacation. Not working out. Replacing part of my floor and wall in my laundry room.
Termites took up residence.

22 life’s a day

No pictures of fish but I got some termite pictures

22 life’s a day

Mmmm. That sucks.

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

Yikes…hope you got them early.