Oysters and a monster sheephead

Me and my ole lady came down to the coast and picked us a load of oysters. After picking oysters we decided to fish a lil bit for sheepheads before we hit the highway going back to Greenville. Chummed up our sheephead spot and got to drowning fiddlers. One minute in and baam, first hit… Ok ok… Bait gone… Put another fiddler on and about two minutes or less, baam, fight on. Fighting sheephead to boat and hook pops out mouth😩. So pit another fiddler on and again another fight.
This time hook pops out and i look at the hook and its all bent up. Whaaaaat kind of mouth do these fish have…lol. So once again i added another fiddler on and in abt minute i had another one on the line. Fought that fish for a lil minute and finally got it to the boat and my ole lady said ,“Torrey calm down and concentrate”. So she dipped the net down in the water and missed it like 2 times and finally got it in the net… I hollered to where i know the people in the houses heard me.lol. Finally got the big sheep that had hit me up like 3 times. One of my biggest yet…

Nice fish, now I feel like going sheepshead fishing.

Dinner for 2
I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one that gets extremely excited over a nice fish.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Nice fish brother!!! Love to see the smiles on the face.

What tide do you like for sheep’s?

Dang Gone , thats not a sheep , thats a full fledged balz dragging Ram;;;;; I wanna know the exact post , how deep , creek , water temp , clear / dirty water , size of fid used , and type of hook / line / reel …:smiley::smiley::smiley: all funnin aside , congrats on what looks like an extreamly great day … KEEP POSTING , YOU JUST MADE MY DAY AND I’M JEALOUS:smiley::smiley::smiley:

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

I like high tide the best

I know 40. I been having sheep withdrawals.

Yeah off the chain, I be hyped up. My ole lady be killing herself laughing

Thanks Bayou boy.i meant to send you these…

Gail Wins, you have me dying laughing at you… But i will gladly be happy to tell you all that you requested:smiley::smiley:

Thank you for the response

Way to go man, I know that makes the trip worth it!:+1:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

Most definitely. Nothing like that sheephead fishing…

That’s awesome!

Great post. Congratulations on a nice catch. I tell my buddies all the time…Y’all can have all the redfish. I’ll take the sheepshead. They are DELICIOUS!!! I know why you’re smiling. Keep it up.

Harold Wilcox www.haroldshogwash.com