They are out there TRUMP2020

Everyday I have went out the fishing has just been on fire everywhere I go. We have been trying new spots all around the charleston area. One day we caught at least 20+ bull reds within 4-5 hours. We had several double hook ups that day and we also managed a triple hook up between the 2 of us and didn’t cross any lines. Since that day I am bull redfish’d out this season and I have moved onto slot size fishing more inshore. The trout bite is strong and the slot redfish can be found. Seen a swarm of sheep’s come through mid tide rolling up around some pillars we were fishing by but we had no fiddler crabs. I know everyone is having a tough year and it’s hard for people to get out and fish right now. I am in the same boat going through divorce biological dad died trying to keep the lights on in the house. There is nothing better than getting out there and relieving stress tossing a line.

God Bless you all during these hard times.

Please visit my business page and spread the word I could sure use the business right now.

https://m.facebook.com/ThePalmettoWoodworker/?ref=bookmarks

I’m so sorry to hear about your pop Stevo. Hang in there buddy. God bless you and take care of yourself, your work looks fantastic.

Sorry to hear about you troubles brother.
Nice fish see

Always enjoy your post. Good looking flags.

_______________ Key West 186 DC