Sidney Powell

Where is the evidence? That horse-faced biitch is so full of crap, her eyes been brown.........and she is big into QAnon? WOW! trump really has some hot-shot lawyers......crazy ones too!

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2020/11/20/5-things-to-know-about-sidney-powell-the-dallas-lawyer-on-trumps-legal-team-alleging-election-fraud/
Replies

Another TDS flare-up? There is help for such a condition.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
Last edited by DFreedom
Where is the evidence? That horse-faced biitch is so full of crap, her eyes been brown.........and she is big into QAnon? WOW! trump really has some hot-shot lawyers......crazy ones too!

d/Originally posted by poly ball

WOW! angry often? Horse-faced biitch? That's a bit over the top, don't ya think? Just so you know all those that came forward are still tied up in litigation and I don't believe she can talk publicly about proof yet. Or that's my understanding. I don't know, but I'm still holding some patience for Sidney and freinds to bring the house of cards down.

You know what I speculate? I think 2016 and Hillary was a failed dry run of smartmatic Domninion software. Remember how all the media outlets some how already knew Hillary won before it was over? I do. Well I think they screwed up and didn't flop as many votes as they needed, but they did this time around with Biden.

WOW! angry often? Horse-faced biitch? That's a bit over the top, don't ya think? Just so you know all those that came forward are still tied up in litigation and I don't believe she can talk publicly about proof yet. Or that's my understanding. I don't know, but I'm still holding some patience for Sidney and freinds to bring the house of cards down.

You know what I speculate? I think 2016 and Hillary was a failed dry run of smartmatic Domninion software. Remember how all the media outlets some how already knew Hillary won before it was over? I do. Well I think they screwed up and didn't flop as many votes as they needed, but they did this time around with Biden. Originally posted by Fred67

I’m on President-elect Gore’s schedule.......what’s the hurry anyway?

https://mylegalhelpusa.wordpress.com/2020/11/20/video-hard-to-find-2020-election-fraud-stories-and-links/

but if you get depressed, just read the bold titles in the following list to lift your spirits

https://pjmedia.com/election/victoria-taft/2020/11/20/here-are-just-10-of-the-wild-conspiracy-theories-the-left-and-media-have-tarred-trump-with-for-more-than-4-years-n1153713
Last edited by Bayrider

You know what I speculate? I think 2016 and Hillary was a failed dry run of smartmatic Domninion software. Remember how all the media outlets some how already knew Hillary won before it was over? I do. Well I think they screwed up and didn't flop as many votes as they needed, but they did this time around with Biden. Originally posted by Fred67

All that schooling working your brain? Show them you're nuts Fred.

BOB

All that schooling working your brain? Show them you're nuts Fred.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

This is how it is dealing with Drumpf loyalist logic... RBF would be wearing the suit of course...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfgX0fyNeLc

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

Not angry at all smile

You think I’m “over the top” with my definition of Sidney, but you think it’s perfectly fine for trump to brag about “grabbing them by the puzzy “? C’mon dude
Big difference with some closed door man bantering about a bunch of gold diggers willing to do most anything for a leg up and you openly calling a specific lady a horse faced biotch in your hate for Trump. Think of it this way You think it is so bad what Trump said and now you are claiming to do the same. So does that mean you feel you are the same terrible person you accuse trump of being or what Trump said wasn’t so bad? You sound just a tad hypocritical bro.
Interesting the voter verified paper ballots in Georgia were hand counted, and the finally tally was the same as the system count when all votes were loaded into the system...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
I was watching some of the hand counting on the tv and I was under the impression signatures had to be matched? This is in no way being done. Just a room full of people hastily throwing ballets in containers barely even looking at them.

Y’all watching any news? Biden’s group now bragging about giving non citizens voting rights. ? Just hit the record button for Mark Levin’s life, liberty and levin.