Tuesday & Wednesday Fishing Trip

O.M.G. is all I can say. I didn’t expect it to be that cold and windy on that water when we touched down Tuesday morning to go sheephead fishing. That wind about blew us like a kite and that cold air added to the wind was definitely not making it any better. It turned for a miserable cold day. We ended up with icesiscles and about 3 sheephead for Tuesday.
Wednesday was a funny day because we got the boat loaded and got to Folly and my ole lady backed me in the water and she said with a serious face well give me a hug and a kiss, I’m going to stay in the truck while you go :smiley:fishing because I am not about to freeze on that water again today. Well I actually thought she was playing until I saw she walked back to the truck and got in it:smiley::smiley:, took funny. Like I was shocked and laughing at the same time. She threw me for a loop on this one but she was dead serious. She said nooooooot tooodaaayyy. Well I ended up with no sheepheads and about 5 whiting… Not gonna lie, it was cooold with that wind blowing…