*** 2021 Annual Banquet ***

We are approaching the time of year when we begin to make plans for our TOTY banquet.

As in past years, the banquet will be the 2nd Saturday in January (January 9, 2021) at Saluda Shoals Park …

Registration (and payment of annual dues ($30 per household) and/or prepaid tournament fees) will begin at 6:00pm and Shealy’s BBQ will be served at 7:00pm with the awards. etc., immediately following …

Do not forget to bring one (1) door prize per household to be given away. It does not have to be fishing related and can be geared towards kids and ladies. The typical dollar amount spent on these prizes (but certainly not limited to) is $10.00-$20.00 …

The charge for the banquet is $12 for adults and $6.00 for kids 12 and under. If you did not sign up at the last meeting, then you may sign up for the banquet by contacting Marshall at 803-463-3974 or emwjr12@gmail.com

Dead line for signing up is Tuesday 1/05/21 …

You do not have to be a member to attend only have an interest in striper fishing …

Hope to see everyone there …

Tight Lines

... it's my Wife's fault we HAVE to fish !!!

2005 Sea Pro 2100cc / 2020 Suzuki DF200

For those not aware, the TOTY banquet for this year has been canceled and will be rescheduled.

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it's lost and the story is told. - Me -What's the best eating fish, you ask? I've found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops) -Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased) -RIP my "Puppy Dog" 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I'll never forget him. What a special friend he was. -Team Gonna Fish