What is your favourite sport?

I recently fell in love with football, although I could not stand it before. that's how everything in life changes.
Replies

• <<
  • <
  • of 2 pages
Most of my jumps were out of a King Air, though my first few were out of a Cessna 172. I do have a few out of a CASA., that was fun. I Always wanted to jump out of a helicopter or hot air balloon.

Whatever happened to Wally?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?Originally posted by DFreedom

He stopped jumping, went to grad school, and still lives in St George area.

Pioneer 197SF
Most of my jumps were out of a King Air, though my first few were out of a Cessna 172. I do have a few out of a CASA., that was fun. I Always wanted to jump out of a helicopter or hot air balloon.

Whatever happened to Wally?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?Originally posted by DFreedom

Pioneer 197SFOriginally posted by Blueskyguy

Well good for him. Never understood how he stayed in business, he seemed pretty loosey0goosey with the business. Did you ever know a guy namds Pete Langehans?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Pioneer 197SFOriginally posted by Blueskyguy

Well good for him. Never understood how he stayed in business, he seemed pretty loosey0goosey with the business. Did you ever know a guy named Pete Langehans?

Yes. Pete and I were good friends. He lived in Columbia in a condo downtown.

Pioneer 197SF
Small world, Pete and I worked together for several years.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

• <<
  • <
  • of 2 pages