Projects

Whatever happened. Haven't seen any in a long time. I was just going to put new tires on this and ride it but I decided to bring her back to her glory days.it's probably going to take a while seeing I'm working out of town.

Think the next step is pull the motor down.
Get everything bead blasted and rechromed
Stroke her out and put 10 to 1 pistons and a big lumpy cam.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
Last edited by Off the chain
Replies

What will that scooter be worth when you finish?

Ballpark?

Can you get your money back?

It really is looking good
79 lowrider.
The day I brought that bike home got it fired up and put new tires on it.I could have made a quick 2 Grand.
Kind of overdid it with the motor$$..
The bike will be pretty much original. Matching numbers. Not original paint.
That bike should be somewhere around $7,500 to $8,000.
That'll be pretty close to what I have in it.
My other 79 is a anomaly.
Very few were made that the frame numbers did not match the motor. Supposedly makes it more valuable and rare. What a pain in the a$$ that has been over the years. Even with documentation from Harley. have almost been impounded several times.
Had that bike since 85.
We'll probably never sell them. I get too old to ride just move them into the living room. hahaha. My grandson is a motorcycle fanatic. He will get them. Hopefully keeps them.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
Last edited by Off the chain
Wouldn't let me start a new topic.
Bank question.
has anyone ever went to the bank to get money and the bank tell you they didn't have it.Told I should have called ahead and they maybe could have had it for me the next day.
Come across a once in a lifetime deal.10 minutes down the road . 1957 panhead first $10,000 cash takes it that day before 3:00 . $20,000 scooter. Old fart dream bike.Took me about 4 hours to beg and borrow the money. Got there at 2:30 they were loading in it into a trailer. What a gorgeous bike. I was about sick.
Thinking about going to Magistrate Court suing for $5,000 the max. I can get appraisals from the pictures from a couple of bike shops. And Google.
Worth my time??
Oh yeah and I was just trying to get out $8500.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day

That applies to a lot more than just sickles......

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day