Happy New Year

Wishes from our home to yours for a Blessed , Safe and Happy New Year !!

Happy New Year to you and yours Penny and Happy New Year to the CF community. Hoping 2021 gets back to whatever normal is supposed to be.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

I forgot how much I missed your pictures of Roo! LOL. Hope ya have a wonderful 2021!

I’m a little worried though… 2020 just turned 21 and is legal to drink…

:smiley::smiley:
Praying 2021 will be better!

miss'n fish'n

177scout sportsfisher

Amen. My son finishes nursing school in May and wonders what hospitals will be like by then. Will we be over Covid?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Your son will do fantastic! Get some experience under his belt and he can go anywhere in the World with that profession. My youngest got hosed over by corona. She Graduated for Teaching this past spring and NO jobs for new teachers now. She did hook up with a sweet gig exercising some high end Trail horses. I think she may even be considering ditching teaching… the money is good and now she has benefits.

My niece is a nurse at Roper, i don’t question that corona is bad, but it aint as bad as things are being made to seem. Every rapid test that comes back positive is being resubmitted there using the three day test and many of those are coming back negative.

One thing we can all look forward to, If Mr. Biden keeps his promise, a cure for Cancer!